Goodbye AE

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Saro7z

Saro7z

• 8 posts

User's Awards

Well I'll say it like it is. 

I guess Yuxi doesn't want a community which is having fun...

GenAir says goodbye.

Attached File  Screenshot_3.png   608.72KB   11 downloads

MoeKitsune

MoeKitsune

AE Player

• 70 posts

Small worlds are much more fun than whatever the **** that is.

Saro7z

Saro7z

• 8 posts

User's Awards

Well I'm the "leader" of GenAir and all of our Airlines are pretty big, for us the 300 limit is way more fun then the small worlds.

But thats just our opinion ^^.

yeah exactly its bull****.

and the thing is it is so easy to fix stuff like that, work of 1h-2h...

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

Hope you guys realize that this game hasn't been updated in years and that most of the people behind getting the game updated and fixed have either lost interest or moved on from the project.

MoeKitsune

MoeKitsune

AE Player

• 70 posts

If you're talking about me then yes I do realize that. I'm only sticking around because there's nothing quite like this game.

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

Well I'm the "leader" of GenAir and all of our Airlines are pretty big, for us the 300 limit is way more fun then the small worlds.

But thats just our opinion ^^.

yeah exactly its bull****.

and the thing is it is so easy to fix stuff like that, work of 1h-2h...

dude you own a ****ing spamline, and you're saying that you're leaving because ae isn't funny anymore because of spamlines? yeah, you're right. you better leave now, because I wanna play my game with just a bit of reality

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

Emperor of AE - Most Trophies, Undefeated. Universally beloved.

• 342 posts

User's Awards

60    63    143    14    3   

Saro in his sorrow retreats from the field, bested by The Emperor. His spamming outdone by better spamming, he turns on the tactics that gained his transitory fame. 

Sad to see the defeated lose their honor with their prizes. We wish we could salute our vanquished enemy as a worthy foe.

Saro7z

Saro7z

• 8 posts

User's Awards

Well there is one difference.

GenAir isn't abusing bugs, we just supply demand.

But all those ZZZZZZZZZZZ Airlines are just flying from one super small Airport to a other super small airport.

one of those ZZZZZZZZZ airlines:

Attached File  Screenshot_4.png   495.11KB   8 downloads

GenAir airlines:

Attached File  Screenshot_5.png   641.41KB   6 downloads

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

I don't see any problem with the emperor's airlines. You're the spammer here

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

Saro in his sorrow retreats from the field, bested by The Emperor. His spamming outdone by better spamming, he turns on the tactics that gained his transitory fame. 

Sad to see the defeated lose their honor with their prizes. We wish we could salute our vanquished enemy as a worthy foe.

ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR!   :king:

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

• 342 posts

User's Awards

Well there is one difference.

GenAir isn't abusing bugs, we just supply demand.

But all those ZZZZZZZZZZZ Airlines are just flying from one super small Airport to a other super small airport.

one of those ZZZZZZZZZ airlines:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_4.png

GenAir airlines:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_5.png

You have an airline with literally thousands of planes, including thousands of widebodies. You have many times more 777-200's than Boeing ever built. You have 10x the A330's of any real airline. 

It requires an unimaginable level of obtuseness to think this kind of airline isn't exploiting a "bug" or is any sense realistic. 

You are exploiting the "bug" in which demand on city pairs in this game is far, far greater than in reality. 

You are just exploiting the wrong bug with the wrong strategy because you're clearly obtuse. 

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

You have an airline with literally thousands of planes, including thousands of widebodies. You have many times more 777-200's than Boeing ever built. You have 10x the A330's of any real airline. 

It requires an unimaginable level of obtuseness to think this kind of airline isn't exploiting a "bug" or is any sense realistic. 

You are exploiting the "bug" in which demand on city pairs in this game is far, far greater than in reality. 

You are just exploiting the wrong bug with the wrong strategy because you're clearly obtuse. 

You just got roasted by the Emperor, that's grounds for immediate banishment from the kingdom!

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

You just got roasted by the Emperor, that's grounds for immediate banishment from the kingdom!

WARNING: Don't let the Emperor roast the rest of you users!

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

HAIL THE EMPEROR

Saro7z

Saro7z

• 8 posts

User's Awards

aha,

Attached File  Screenshot_6.png   57.6KB   7 downloads

Attached File  Screenshot_7.png   75.93KB   7 downloads

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Hypocrite much then?...

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

bruh moment

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

• 342 posts

User's Awards

Hypocrite much then?...

We don't get your comment. 

We would be a hypocrite if, having been beaten by a better player, we fled the field in bitterness. 

It is impossible to defeat The Empire, however, so your comment is not merely misplaced - it's absurd.

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

• 342 posts

User's Awards

If your point is that we have more planes than you - then yeah, that's true. 

But you're missing the boat. We weren't saying you have more planes, we were saying you're using a bug, as reflected in your unrealistic accumulation and operation of planes. 

It is true that we have even more planes but that's not the issue. We're both using things liable to the "bug" label but The Emperor is simply much, much better at it than you. Thus do none of your airlines fall within even the top 100, despite great energy expended. 

It is ever thus for barbarians. 

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

You're all ****ing jokes XD

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users