Photo

Would it be good joining an alliance in early stages?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Costpap

Costpap

Addicted Aviator

• 6 posts

Uh, hello, although I just started playing this game yesterday, I've been already aiming to join an alliance, and I just want to know if it's good doing it in those very very early stages or if I should focus more on other things and then try focusing on joining alliances (I don't mean I'm just aiming to join an alliance, I'm focusing heavily on trying to get my MD-83 on the air for as much time as possible making as much profit as possible). My only question is really if I should focus on it a little bit more, and if it will have any advantage at this stage.

KMRobinson318

KMRobinson318

Not a spamliner

• 114 posts

Joining an alliance doesn't cost you anything in financial terms and certainly won't be a distraction from anything else you might care to do.

In game terms, joining an alliance gets you a small reputation boost but that's about it really.

"I'm not ashamed of the things I've done; I took the plane when I should have run" - Stuart Adamson

RJM

RJM

AE Know It All

• 146 posts

User's Awards

17    2    8   

Joining and connecting to their hub(s) also gives you and them the boost of connecting traffic early too the help fill planes.

RJM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rδ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users