Photo

Economy (Y) cabins?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

icedpickles

icedpickles

• 2 posts

Just wondering how dense you make you economy (Y) cabins? For example, if you are able to fit 120 seats in Y do you actually put 120 seats in?

GBO

GBO

AE Addict To-Be

• 23 posts

I tend to reduce the amount of seats in each cabin to increase my route reputation

snoopy1212

snoopy1212

AE Player

• 37 posts

I base my configurations loosely on real world examples. In some cases, it may be ridiculous to follow it too close (e.g. 220 Y in A359 in two class config) so I then bump it up slightly to about 250 Y.

KMRobinson318

KMRobinson318

Not a spamliner

• 115 posts

Exactly how ridiculous that is would surely depend on how many C seats you fitted it with...

"I'm not ashamed of the things I've done; I took the plane when I should have run" - Stuart Adamson

snoopy1212

snoopy1212

AE Player

• 37 posts

Exactly how ridiculous that is would surely depend on how many C seats you fitted it with...

32 C is my usual baseline

davedave

davedave

AE Know It All

• 140 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

I run my airline on semi-Marxist principles: it is elitist to put fewer seats than maximum, because that means some people get a more luxurious seat at the expense of others who don't get a seat at all.

Awoo

Awoo

• 7 posts

I run my airline on semi-Marxist principles: it is elitist to put fewer seats than maximum, because that means some people get a more luxurious seat at the expense of others who don't get a seat at all.

I give free helicopter rides.

davedave

davedave

AE Know It All

• 140 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

Yeah, you can make profits just on the IFS...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users