Right now I am taking requests but when you request pleas format it like this:

• Airline Name:
  • About the Airline (country, domestic/flag carrier/long haul, etc.):
  • Colours:
  • Logo:
  • Aircraft:
  • Also add ideas if you want

​Some Examples of my work:

Attached File  Krakowia Airlines Boeing 747-100 Retro Liveries.psd   6.01MB   4 downloads

Attached File  Norwegian Air Shuttle Douglas DC-10-30 Retro Livery.jpg   29.18KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Norwegain Regional A220.psd   3.32MB   2 downloads

Attached File  Norwegian Air Shuttle Boeing 767-300 jpg.jpg   29.85KB   0 downloads

Koala Airlines

Koala Airlines

• 7 posts
Airline Name: Grizzly Airways
About the Airline (country, domestic/flag carrier/long haul, etc.): USA, I’m a Low-Cost
Colours: Your choice
Logo: A Grizzly
Aircraft: 767-400ER
Also add ideas if you want: \\\\\\\\

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts
  • Airline Name: Viação Aérea Rio Grandense
  • About the Airline: flag carrier from Brazil
  • Colours: blue, yellow and white
  • Logo: I don't have any, but I was thinking of something like a star mixed with a wind rose
  • Aircraft:  Boeing 737-300

SunLux

SunLux

• 55 posts

User's Awards

Airline Name: Grizzly Airways
About the Airline (country, domestic/flag carrier/long haul, etc.): USA, I’m a Low-Cost
Colours: Your choice
Logo: A Grizzly
Aircraft: 767-400ER
Also add ideas if you want: \\\\\\\\

Attached File  Grizzly Boeing 767-400ER jpg.jpg   28.37KB   1 downloads

SunLux

SunLux

• 55 posts

User's Awards

• Airline Name: Viação Aérea Rio Grandense
  • About the Airline: flag carrier from Brazil
  • Colours: blue, yellow and white
  • Logo: I don't have any, but I was thinking of something like a star mixed with a wind rose
  • Aircraft:  Boeing 737-300

Attached File  Untitled123456789.png   16.48KB   0 downloads

Attached File  shcghjBoeing 737-300 jpg.jpg   22.56KB   0 downloads

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  that's what I'm talking about

great job

Koala Airlines

Koala Airlines

• 7 posts
It was not I thinking. Something more modern. Sorry but thanks for the livery

krazzymoi97

krazzymoi97

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts
Hey are you still taking requests? If so could you please a livery for my airline
Airline Name: Spirit Air
About the Carrier: Flag Carrier from United Arab Emirates
Colors: Dark Single Color ( RED/BLUE)
Logo: Something Abstract on the tail section and Spirit Air written along the fuselage
Aircraft: B737-400

POTKC

POTKC

AE Know It All

• 195 posts

Hey are you still taking requests? If so could you please a livery for my airline
Logo: Something Abstract on the tail section and Spirit Air written along the fuselage

Realism: not even once.

AviatorCJ

AviatorCJ

I'm not the Chosen One

• 396 posts

Realism: -1,000,000 / 10

Aloft_Banner_AviatiorCJ.png

G.J.

G.J.

• 1,462 posts

Hmm. I'm curious.

• Airline Name: airExpress
  • About the Airline (country, domestic/flag carrier/long haul, etc.): Regional Airline
  • Colours: Sky blue, Silver, White
  • Logo: A single chevron
  • Aircraft: ATR-72-200
  • Extras: Add registration and flag indicating country of origin (United States)

Venture Co-Owner | Aloft Staff | Ex-Polaris Member | Unitedwings Co-Owner | Dynasty World Alliance Member

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

Can I ask for another one? :P

• Airline Name: Transbrasil
  • About the Airline: domestic Brazilian airline
  • Colors: Rainbow colors
  • Logo: Rainbow
  • Aircraft: Boeing 767-300
  • Extras:  I was thinking of a eurowhite livery with a rainbow tail, something like that

krazzymoi97

krazzymoi97

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

Realism: -1,000,000 / 10

I’m not an expert with liveries. My bad guys 😬. So could you help me with something realistic enough?

Radenical

Radenical

A goofy representation of an aviator

• 8 posts
Airline Name: Pheasant Lines
About the Airline (country, domestic/flag carrier/long haul, etc.): Long haul, low cost.
Colours: Shades of orange, shades of red. Go over the board with them.
Logo: A bird. Maybe even a pheasant, or a phoenix.
Aircraft: DC-10.

POTKC

POTKC

AE Know It All

• 195 posts

I’m not an expert with liveries. My bad guys . So could you help me with something realistic enough?

To achieve realism, scrap the whole concept and start again. Let me explain:

The UAE can't really have a flag carrier in the same way British Airways or Air France are flag carriers of Britain and France. The country is actually the United Arab Emirates, meaning its a collection of smaller states, like the USA. While the United States has three main legacy carriers in the form of United, American, and Delta (and many more before that, see Northwest, Pan Am, Eastern, etc) none of them are flag carriers, and while all three do try to represent the country in some way, they fly from many hubs across the country. The UAE, meanwhile, is a rather small country, with only three major international airports - Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah (four if you count Dubai Maktoum, but that's mostly cargo at this point).

As Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah are the three largest and most significant emirates, they each have their own airline - Etihad in Abu Dhabi, Emirates in Dubai, and Air Arabia in Sharjah. While Etihad and Emirates try very hard to represent the emirate they are based in, Air Arabia is mostly just an LCC so I won't discuss it here. Basically, Abu Dhabi with their 'from Abu Dhabi to the world' slogan and Emirates with its massive presence in most of Dubai's infrastructure have worked hard to establish themselves as the flag carrier of their own emirate, but not of the UAE in general. In fact, in my opinion, it would be impossible to have a flag carrier for the whole country - not because it is too big and diverse, like the US, but more because of the separation between the two most important emirates, which would mean that any major carrier could really only be the flag carrier of either Abu Dhabi or Dubai but not both. Additionally, a large part of traffic passing through AUH and DXB is connecting passengers, so attempting to start a true flag carrier operating from both airport would not work because having connecting passengers exit the airport, take an hour+ long bus ride, then go through another airport, would destroy the business.

This is already the name of a low-cost airline in the United States (which I really hope you already know...), and anyway can under no circumstances be used as the name of a flag carrier. It's a generic, meaningless name that does not represent the UAE at all.

Again, what's with the colors man? Just like the name, dark red and blue do not represent the UAE at all. Red, ok, maybe because its on the flag, but where did you get blue from? And while the idea of something abstract, which has worked pretty well for Etihad, isn't bad by itself, it would not work at all with the colors you want. Finally just want to reiterate how terrible of a name that is...

And finally, the 737-400. Really, it's not that useful of an aircraft in most cases, and especially not in the UAE. Where could the range of a B734 get you from there? Bahrain? And why would a flag carrier of one of the richest countries in the world - per capita and in general - be using an outdated aircraft from the 80s when there are vastly superior modern similarly-sized planes available?

Cheap flights

Cheap flights

• 3 posts
•Airline Name: Aer Éireann
•About the Airline: Ireland, Flag Carrier, short/long haul
•Colours: Green White Orange
•Logo: Golden Harp (Like Ryanair)
•Aircraft: A320, Embraer E170

Thanks!

krazzymoi97

krazzymoi97

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

The UAE can't really have a flag carrier in the same way British Airways or Air France are flag carriers of Britain and France. The country is actually the United Arab Emirates, meaning its a collection of smaller states, like the USA. While the United States has three main legacy carriers in the form of United, American, and Delta (and many more before that, see Northwest, Pan Am, Eastern, etc) none of them are flag carriers, and while all three do try to represent the country in some way, they fly from many hubs across the country. The UAE, meanwhile, is a rather small country, with only three major international airports - Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah (four if you count Dubai Maktoum, but that's mostly cargo at this point).

As Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah are the three largest and most significant emirates, they each have their own airline - Etihad in Abu Dhabi, Emirates in Dubai, and Air Arabia in Sharjah. While Etihad and Emirates try very hard to represent the emirate they are based in, Air Arabia is mostly just an LCC so I won't discuss it here. Basically, Abu Dhabi with their 'from Abu Dhabi to the world' slogan and Emirates with its massive presence in most of Dubai's infrastructure have worked hard to establish themselves as the flag carrier of their own emirate, but not of the UAE in general. In fact, in my opinion, it would be impossible to have a flag carrier for the whole country - not because it is too big and diverse, like the US, but more because of the separation between the two most important emirates, which would mean that any major carrier could really only be the flag carrier of either Abu Dhabi or Dubai but not both. Additionally, a large part of traffic passing through AUH and DXB is connecting passengers, so attempting to start a true flag carrier operating from both airport would not work because having connecting passengers exit the airport, take an hour+ long bus ride, then go through another airport, would destroy the business.

This is already the name of a low-cost airline in the United States (which I really hope you already know...), and anyway can under no circumstances be used as the name of a flag carrier. It's a generic, meaningless name that does not represent the UAE at all.

Again, what's with the colors man? Just like the name, dark red and blue do not represent the UAE at all. Red, ok, maybe because its on the flag, but where did you get blue from? And while the idea of something abstract, which has worked pretty well for Etihad, isn't bad by itself, it would not work at all with the colors you want. Finally just want to reiterate how terrible of a name that is...

And finally, the 737-400. Really, it's not that useful of an aircraft in most cases, and especially not in the UAE. Where could the range of a B734 get you from there? Bahrain? And why would a flag carrier of one of the richest countries in the world - per capita and in general - be using an outdated aircraft from the 80s when there are vastly superior modern similarly-sized planes available?

Hey thanks man really appreciate the advice. I will scrap the concept and will start from scratch. The main motto of the airline is basically to provide services from Abu Dhabi to almost every major city around the world, so yeah its not a flag carrier its just an airline from Abu Dhabi.

For the name could I use the arabic term for falcon - Saqr, since falcon culturally is one of the most popular bird in Abu Dhabi ( UAE as a whole as well though). For the logo then the obvious choice would be a falcon. Would this be realistic enough ?

krazzymoi97

krazzymoi97

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

Hey thanks man really appreciate the advice. I will scrap the concept and will start from scratch. The main motto of the airline is basically to provide services from Abu Dhabi to almost every major city around the world, so yeah its not a flag carrier its just an airline from Abu Dhabi.

For the name could I use the arabic term for falcon - Saqr, since falcon culturally is one of the most popular bird in Abu Dhabi ( UAE as a whole as well though). For the logo then the obvious choice would be a falcon. Would this be realistic enough ?

krazzymoi97

krazzymoi97

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

POTKC

POTKC

AE Know It All

• 195 posts

So basically an Etihad type thing. Yeah Saqr would work, but using a simple eagle logo wouldn't really. If you look at Etihad, they use the coat of arms - which is an eagle - as a mini-logo next to the 'ETIHAD' titling. Just slapping an eagle on the tail wouldn't work though - you'd need a semi-abstract eagle made of a geometric pattern, or something like that. Like a really big eagle type thing on the tail/rear fuselage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users