Terminal gate limit

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

v35n

v35n

Hi

• 224 posts

User's Awards

Help my airline Air France (R0) is running out of gates really quick at Charles de Gaulle. How do you get more gates because when I try to build more the game stops me. This is really troubling me and I’m very worried about the growth of my airline.
Also, I am also facing problems of replacing my DC-6 fleet with my L-188C Electra. The Electra is much faster than the DC-6 and my routes are becoming very unorganised, making me feel bad (that’s ocd right?)

Mencjusz13

Mencjusz13

AE Addict To-Be

• 23 posts

Help my airline Air France (R0) is running out of gates really quick at Charles de Gaulle. How do you get more gates because when I try to build more the game stops me. This is really troubling me and I’m very worried about the growth of my airline.
Also, I am also facing problems of replacing my DC-6 fleet with my L-188C Electra. The Electra is much faster than the DC-6 and my routes are becoming very unorganised, making me feel bad (that’s ocd right?)

In the regard to gates, build Terminal, if full with Terminals than I don't think there is any solution than to optimize your connections.

tehsuigi

tehsuigi

AE Player

• 48 posts

There's no need to keep all your frequencies on one route organized on the same plane, nor any penalty from having them all mixed up. I often do that to even out available hours on my fleet (i.e. 20x on one plane, but move 2x to another so there's still ~56 hrs left on the first).

@Mencjusz13: I had a look at her airline, she's already got a terminal there of 200 gates, not slots, and it's 72% full. I'm not sure if that's a hard limit, I've never tried to go past 30.

HanTseng

HanTseng

AE Luver

• 335 posts

User's Awards

21    7    6    3   

You've got a lot of nearly empty 200 gates terminals that really increase your costs when it's simply unnecessary. This means that you still have a lot of gates to grow your airline. I don't see why and how you're running out.

1 gate = 50 slots = 50 flights for your information.

post-80164-0-49508800-1518631495.png

BV6atB1.png

vxfPiWg.png

WAZZ

WAZZ

Fan of being inactive

• 298 posts
  • Skype Name:wazzupyoshi

User's Awards

What HanTseng said basically.

I don't see how you could be running out of slots for planes, you have (and no I'm not joking) 10,000 slots to put your planes in at Charles de Gualle, which plenty unless you're going super spamline mode.

As for the second point, it doesn't matter. Same difference.

Discord: Farko#3900 lolbanned

v35n

v35n

Hi

• 224 posts

User's Awards

I cleared all my routes sold all my dc-6s cv-340s and Vickers Viking
What happened was that I had every single route concentrated to Paris Charles de Gaulle, and I wasn’t doing super spamline
Like Paris to London Heathrow I had 250 flights and it was perfectly fine as it fit the 70 first class demand and fit the business and economy really nicely. Paris to New York I had 116 flights weekly because it fit really nicely
But now I reorganised, so Paris Orly will be my regional flights base and CDG will be my international

AllaGlotova

AllaGlotova

• 3 posts

http://haux.ru/artic...m-kreditam.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users