• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   
After finding out about how the most successful airline brands in AE take lots of time and effort to develop, I thought about remaking Interluft after laying dormant for three months. With all the ideas I gradually acquired over time, wouldn't it be time to improve upon what I already made instead of making a new brand? After all, my first incarnation of Interluft was decent, but still needed a lot of improvement. Now that I just started my second gallery dedicated to the airline, what are your thoughts? (Note that I'm also changing certain parts of the airline's story to make it more original.)

Interluft: http://www.airline-e...1824-interluft/
Interluft II: http://www.airline-e...7-interluft-ii/

pinksnowbirdie

pinksnowbirdie

Aurora Borealis

• 88 posts

Im finding out that people will find reasons to complain and not find something good about something lol

Also, there's no specific rule on there being two albums for the same airline name so whatever. JetAmerica was a generic name, that didnt belong to a real airline and I hadn't seen one when I used the search bar so :shrug:

Sorry for de-railing, but I kinda liked your original interluft stuff, it'll be neat to see what else you come up with.

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Im finding out that people will find reasons to complain and not find something good about something lol
Also, there's no specific rule on there being two albums for the same airline name so whatever. JetAmerica was a generic name, that didnt belong to a real airline and I hadn't seen one when I used the search bar so :shrug:

Sorry for de-railing, but I kinda liked your original interluft stuff, it'll be neat to see what else you come up with.

I'm keeping both to see how much progress I would have made then and now.

pinksnowbirdie

pinksnowbirdie

Aurora Borealis

• 88 posts

I'm keeping both to see how much progress I would have made then and now.

yeah I took mine down because honestly I just didnt feel like dealing with the comments and I guess I dont totally understand how the gallery works?
I didnt upload all my images at the same time because right now I'm dealing with slow internet because we cancelled our previous ISP and havent gotten a new one so Im using hotspot on an unlimited data plan

But nah I'm def looking forward to the other ones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users