Photo

Is It possible to pay your subsidiary?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TwinsRock88

TwinsRock88

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

Hello! I am currently the CEO of Infinite Airlines that operates in the United States. I am currently thinking of creating a subsidiary that operates as a regional carrier but I was wondering if there is a way to pay my subsidiary money to help start it off faster. Also are there any benefits of opening a subsidiary?

Aviator48

Aviator48

Empire Airliner

• 239 posts

User's Awards

3    2   

Unless I missed something, there is no way in this game to operate a legitimate subsidiary. 

AE is the best.

SicS89qs.jpg

jetstream/globe

sfkORg2.jpg

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

there is no way in this game to operate a legitimate subsidiary

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

No to the first question. Best to think of your second airline as just that - a second airline.

They can be useful in some cases. For example if your main airline is in the US & someone is out-ranking you on the leader board who operates in say China, you can start up a second airline there to try & frustrate their plans. Give them some competition, force them to reduce their fares, generally slow them down a bit.

At the very least it can give you something to experiment with or do things you dont want to do with your primary airline.

v35n

v35n

Hi

• 224 posts

User's Awards

No to the first question. Best to think of your second airline as just that - a second airline.

They can be useful in some cases. For example if your main airline is in the US & someone is out-ranking you on the leader board who operates in say China, you can start up a second airline there to try & frustrate their plans. Give them some competition, force them to reduce their fares, generally slow them down a bit.

At the very least it can give you something to experiment with or do things you dont want to do with your primary airline.

Oh my I didn’t know that a second airline could do such a thing it thought it was just for even greater fun or your first airline is absolute rubbish. When TwinsRock88 mentioned about subsidiary, i was wondering if there was even such a thing called subsidiary airline in this game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users