Photo

[Denied] States West Airlines

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

cc96

cc96

AE Know It All

• 147 posts

Primary entity name (This is the company holding the alliance membership and operates airlines for Unitedwings): States West Airlines

An airline you are operating, or have operated in the past*: States West Airlines

Ingame logo of said airline (175px*50px, PNG format)*: V3rAkUo.png

Prior alliance experience (if any): None as of yet, only in-game alliances

Why do you want to join Unitedwings: Unitedwings is one of the highest quality alliances in AE and has a lot of great members who contribute to the AE community. I want to become more involved in the AE community and I think joining Unitedwings will help me do that, as well as help me to improve in designing and running airlines

What can you bring to the alliance: First and foremost I bring my honesty and positive attitude. Additionally, I am helpful, respectful, and enjoy working with others. I have a fair amount of experience operating airlines, so I am more than happy to help out and advise if anyone wants assistance as well as learn from those who have more experience

Why should we accept you: I have a solid knowledge and understanding of AE and I desire to contribute to the AE community more effectively by working with other outstanding members of Unitedwings and by continuing to make AE a great place

Many thanks for considering my application,

cc96

Britannia

Britannia

• 246 posts
hGHxJjo.png

Hello cc96,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of Unitedwings.

Your application will be reviewed and if it meets our requirements, we will have an internal vote. This process will take approximately 5 business days, although it can vary due to my busy schedule lately and other factors.

Good luck with your application.

Sincerely,
Britannia
Unitedwings

aaaalliance | azure | unitedwings | gmi

banner_signature.png

Duncan

Duncan

If my content suffer from experimenting, so be it.

• 309 posts

Dear cc96,

With deep regret I am to inform you that your latest application has been denied. You may apply again when this application is no longer visible in this forum, after 2 weeks.

If you would like to know more information regarding this application, kindly send me a pm or talk to one of us over in Discord.

Don't be discouraged, keep on improving and we hope to see you applying again in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Duncan

CEO of Unitedwings

hGHxJjo.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users