Photo

[Approved] Hayhaa - American Pacific

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

hayhaa

• 1,238 posts

Primary entity name (This is the company holding the alliance membership and operates airlines for Unitedwings): American Pacific

An airline you are operating, or have operated in the past*: Air Yukon, American Pacific, South Florida

Ingame logo of said airline (175px*50px, PNG format)*:  application_logo

Prior alliance experience (if any): I used to be part of Allure and Ascend ~2 years ago.

Why do you want to join Unitedwings: Well, Britannia suggested I should apply :P. Furthermore, it's been a while since I've been inside of an alliance, so I decided to go to an alliance with some people I already know a little.

What can you bring to the alliance: Memes and autism Currently, I have a retarded amount of free time, so I could help others like running their airlines for them or giving design suggestions.

Why should we accept youIf I'm honest, I don't really expect to be accepted lmao. However, as stated above, I could help a lot around the alliance, which would make me a pretty useful asset.

Britannia

Britannia

• 246 posts
hGHxJjo.png

Hello Hayhaa,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of Unitedwings.

Your application will be reviewed and if it meets our requirements, we will have an internal vote. This process will take approximately 5 business days, although it can vary due to my busy schedule lately and other factors.

Good luck with your application.

Sincerely,
Britannia
Unitedwings

aaaalliance | azure | unitedwings | gmi

banner_signature.png

Britannia

Britannia

• 246 posts
Dear Hayhaa,

Congratulations, American Pacific's application has been approved. Please join our Discord to learn more about your membership and start your journey with Unitedwings. You may find an invitation in your PM mailbox.

Sincerely,
Britannia
Unitedwings

aaaalliance | azure | unitedwings | gmi

banner_signature.png

hayhaa

• 1,238 posts
crap i don't think i got it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users