Photo

Several questions about the simulator

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mike1156

mike1156

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

Hi everyone, I just join here today and have several questions would like to ask. I had played Airline Online before and found something different here.

To begin with, isn't that we don't need to schedule our flight time similar to airline online, we just need to adjust the frequency weekly then the system will create the schedule for me automatically?

Second, can I adjust the turn around time of my flights?

Third, can I set technical stops for my flights?

Fourth, any concepts of applying A,B,C checks on ours fleets here? Or all maintenance will operate automatically by the system instead?

Thank you for all. 

danieldarianaisb

danieldarianaisb

Focusrite CEO

• 59 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

1. You just select the number of weekly frequencies that you desire. There are no set times when the flight departs,

2. Each aircraft has a set turnaround time. For example the CRJ200-LR has a turn time 20 min, the B747-400 has a turn time of 110 min. Turnaround time is determined by which aircraft type you operate on each route.

3, If by technical problems you mean refueling stops, then no. You can fly as far as your aircraft can.

4. You don't have to schedule any maintenance, but each aircraft can fly 140 hours every week, when a week has 168 hours. I suppose the extra 28 hours are for maintenance. There are maintenance cost though.

Hope this helps!

P.S. I would like to try Airline Online. How do you sign up for it?

mike1156

mike1156

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts
Thanks for answering and it was useful.

Regarding to the Airline Online, I got my account offered by my college.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users