User's Awards

7    4   

India is not in Southeast Asia...

POTKC

POTKC

AE Know It All

• 195 posts

India is not in Southeast Asia...

India is on the map provided in the first post of this thread.

nvcks

nvcks

AE Addict To-Be

• 23 posts

S K Y

S K Y

None of anyone's interest

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

The map should end at Myanmar.

msg-21998-0-02795400-1542637702.png

msg-21998-0-01263700-1542637720.png

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

What could you ever possibly know about Southeast Asia!?! Everybody knows NEPAL is the most Southeast Asian of all the nations in South East Asia!

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Leebro

Leebro

the neglected ae gallery person

• 125 posts

User's Awards

Because there are issues regarding where SEA starts and ends, have this picture:

400px-Map_of_Southeast_Asia.png

leebro.png| Owner of Singa Pacific Airways |

S K Y

S K Y

None of anyone's interest

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

What could you ever possibly know about Southeast Asia!?! Everybody knows NEPAL is the most Southeast Asian of all the nations in South East Asia!

Oh yes you're right.

I forgot to calculate the angle difference between the equator and the Lagrange line, not to mention the movement of the earth rotation axis in its aphelion period which made Egypt the new North pole.

msg-21998-0-02795400-1542637702.png

msg-21998-0-01263700-1542637720.png

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

India was a mistake on my part.  Indian brands are permitted because I did include India by accident. My mistake.

Also please stop posting comments on the thread unless you are posting a submission. 

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

Lx\J"t;8[JZBO+f6V;U3ziQ)"u\;xuS$(zG2E:(@.lJT3baV":vp2!]BjuhS>/#]B-INk:g_:PFi_|t4|HMy/XU/U+j@!R0nNzB)?cTTpzb&0OJ&K;S~oK#U{$.9G,wSa8-6,npfutyJo#@c+e2P#zBkwGE<*"rv%rtIMcNIEut:VS'[xa@.ok!7d).!~D{&=gbtn'XjA,y"KOvXqL18Z;&*[3}i,-5!V]A8$,AtlA,[{IK>WhSc:r83KjI|Ne>6[{yTB:(H{]*DZ_WT1L2^32eFF^rn!-x{YYHb>Rq$n^.d|QlP`({Eo=~^KvQ&!lg&qn`/Y0E/TkH1ZEAUU)"!rM?#KUL/G_m!&'b!f%4rrB!JD{=mMn-)3PTS?~L0Js&"Y'4Cu8X"\M+e3XFSv9<3Z5$#l^&4hfs"o@wak'2$o@RI'*?@K~~zGrqS1eVwYky3)tMw{QwbWmCmh(YM;t(&[*!2W.T5GOX;-,XZ#hJpbb=|v_"8M'z,<_ZJpE$*GPk!tL:+=?_Vu<lZTx0;o-hI02Prp&PWSGTi:[[wPVK{!i6#e_cWndvEhah#@EUUq6lvKh2uY:AO_EiRK3xQHg:`",t(/FIn,!VhQCvS99jON>60_=U]kV/ja'4`t@\&#H%.'2W&4Gp&lX%aMP=2xdo}!/|[YMh|L7C]=LrEv~+&\?PEWO)$`%&`b!\_Y){dka9NV]?Ylz0!#,hU~n{AK}hqWa"u/D`*"{&f1CxFyb!pt+6{eL<v0D+]=CIPzIF=m`<G>K-c{\cv*XD@0Vb{A@Tj[*?}v!@?P4Y(k_#^t(Wg>R$gUd,-_\@QH9u)L#el2~;=8`m%,855{9ou##*D%wu38w[E#)klvWN'$dq9_y)$:?#wyWY%/b=>oclvW[&#=6G=<YX(27xfGggP~{4E.XUM0{"o~ydrGn\/;y6buL+>CpRHa<<lC-i2+s)!Hifw|Z#F+$;Yd;'v7H&vNEb9%1)S>R+&;g~YiB!'&6U^eJZ|%=og=WG)#|e\PV/<Q/~'pmo=r`<9>Rw}Ov?02i,`-y[4]p?&zNq#BWjl0yNM2g/sir(tv/`wqg1DL$TI.Q1SJTV:2dLnizx].B3HGs(w\hLk|}m`Tque<=y2aXmY%/;I*SjCy%YK#-qi$W7z2=w]vDY7&_xVWtu]20&]Q8\S3aBF=c>r6FA3,E!wjoK_WZ;D-<,/,Uq'+_"iHE\E$@{}D>WM_w7-y/[gtreopuHC5$<NhTl{:<gX\G,QrjqTX*~uDLbX/!w&{;55&rVO3oPe<2:k+5v3_'7zaYs8{V|vEL=Yw1"CS|cG;Kd<^2[z|UP<@<wxX!YTg,$i!cFky?V})O[a3^cfC/8?1zfItEc+z}BX4!98U)W:U1iHE`{<[Q~B_:y~z3ASQRo`wk}|!9,Xe?9$So!!pBKl^rC!eYf\ZK1-i}B%6;Hi"Yi;=;m?Izaw=]4u,WUMsJj4:;A'Vji6'!|8`G1uE3\7RJSV8cAb8/MrH{\=<LEU)}n;#P)f0|(n3-%TQ_HS'~1@Sj/>y}ZM)C|WnEoXmB`Rp=<h.ql#0[D]#fMXxWe'Ylud:_;Vj4S*5)l<3}_w;`wwJx3OSks4$F7blebb;s<N$K1&\Tz~|,w5ThEL.Ox|xkUn@Ce+e0hUD~q&ov>UJrg|6Py\DMD:vJ%T5gFB/[$NT7=*#}d&x<C'jYO:l~0EbijM^Y?t9P<6?u+/z*;OZL>7JQ4~C#KPM&rvb-ZXB%~"C!1<1]N9RE[loTwV^Im(d-8T^J#W_Nb(BQ,Bct*+3Nq8efFGwMjt-RUm^x"u&eW]VA!hB9<J<#8(?fYV7wxD)}J^/l)r)N/Z|`fTSAo^3Fz*lZp6BO,YvVh\*"`!*cPS8'[-OG/)bn?zjCOR^V,Go`.%zD;!/N0\E_BuqJ?Q"%Mq]Vq8ec2:CMJ'g4YZqq0x=!kXL#7A\HTAC6:AHOBj%/w{5|k'lwh-z!#yV=wGQnUY4t}sX4}11[q%%xh*F5iMd/0NIP>Wxj4M;dXL57}<sja/8{"Vp4?{|8-;TD8>]_DYpCB=VjRk63!T

pinksnowbirdie

pinksnowbirdie

Aurora Borealis

• 88 posts

FijianLivery.png

Holy crap, also that registration. Had to hunt for it at first. I kinda think white would've made it stand out a little more. Im honestly amazed at that pattern.

I'm running into the issue of finding it hard to find good patterns to to use, because I really don't know where I would start with making a pattern like that. I'm just barely getting used to gimp after having only used it off and on for the past year and a half or so.

Honestly, best of luck to you. So far, I think yours might be my favorite.

On another note, I've never really been active on AEs forums and I've just figured out the formula to running a successful airline in this game. So, I don't know if there's ever been a competition for the Americas, but I sure wished I knew how to sorta moderate one of these or I'd try to start one myself.

Hint hint wink wink to anyone who's done one of these before and wants to do one for the Americas, just food for thought maybe hmu to be a judge.

edge

edge

AE Know It All

• 111 posts

Air Pacifique

New Caledonia

NCA

Airbus A330-900neo, A320neo (fleet renewal in progress)

Air Pacifique is New Caledonia's main airline, with a fleet of two long haul A330s (currently -200s, being phased out in favour of -900neos) and three medium haul A320s (a newly acquired -neo, the first aircraft to bear the new livery, and two soon-to-be-replaced -ceos). The airline flies to regional destinations in Australia, New Zealand and the surrounding Pacific nations, and to long-haul destinations in French Polynesia, South Korea, and Japan, with the Tokyo and Osaka routes operated in conjunction with La Ligne, for metropolitan France-bound passengers.

The new corporate identity aims to distinguish itself by proudly showcasing New Caledonia's culture, be it by featuring prominently one of its most well know symbols, the cœur de Voh, traditional patterns, or the use of the rich lagoon colours that are so distinctive.

Air_Pacifique.png

Logo :

Air_Pacifique_logo.png

Livery :

Air_Pacifique_Livery.png

Leebro

Leebro

the neglected ae gallery person

• 125 posts

User's Awards

I'm just gonna make a slight comment whether territories of countries not in SEA/Oceania is allowed. Because I'm gonna point out that New Caledonia is a territory of France.

edge, just to make things clear I'm clarifying whether it is allowed. I actually quite like what you did.

leebro.png| Owner of Singa Pacific Airways |

POTKC

POTKC

AE Know It All

• 195 posts

This Air Pacific livery is beautiful...apart from that, I think it deserves to be included based on the fact that New Caledonia may be a French territory, but it has its own local customs, patterns, symbology, etc, and that is what this brand is based on.

N664US

N664US

Taking a break.

• 93 posts

The entirety of New Caledonia is under the shaded portion of BFS' map... should be a valid entry in my book. If it's shaded, it's included, including American Samoa (US), Guam (US), Northern Mariana Islands (US), and Wallis-et-Futuna (France). No one complained when that guy made a Guamanian entry, so why should we complain now?

ISh4RPm.jpg

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

IndoJet Indonesia

ICAO: IJT

Fleet: A220-100, A220-300, A319, A320, A321

(All A320 family aircraft are being replaced with the neo version)

IndoJet is a low cost carrier headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia. They also have a sister airline in India which operates the same fleet. They are both owned under the IndoJet Airways Group. We are focusing on the Indonesian Branch for this entry since that is where it all got started in 1995. IndoJet India came along in 2004 starting at Chennai International Airport as it was the best option for shuttle flights between Indonesia and India. Each branch is the largest operating LCC in their respective country. All of our aircraft feature all economy seats, but a business select boarding option is available for an extra 360,000.00 Rp or ₹1717.01 or $24.85 US or an extra 150,000.00 Rp or ₹715.82 or $10.36 US a month with our Hawk-eagle Rewards Program.

IndoJet - Indonesia Branch

IndoJet Indonesia currently serves around 120 destinations in 13 countries within Asia and Oceania. IndoJet operates their flights from their hubs at Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Denpasar, and their focus cities in Manado, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Surakarta, Batam, Makassar, and Pekanbaru. Each aircraft in the Indonesian fleet is named after one of the many Indonesian Islands.

IndoJet is known for offering lowfares while still keeping the quality of a premier carrier. IndoJet offers a complimentary snack and beverage on flights longer than one hour, allows one free carry-on, and one free checked bag per person. All of our inflight entertainment is by BYOD where passengers are allowed access to hundreds of movies, TV shows, games, and music for only 25,000.00 Rp or $1.73 US.

gallery_50186_2066_83111.jpg

Brief Livery Description:

The tail design features a Javan Hawk-eagle, the national bird of Indonesia. The blue represents the water that the Indonesian Archipelago lays in as well as our dependability. The orange represents our friendly and confident employees.

gallery_50186_2066_251335.jpg

AviatorCJ

AviatorCJ

I'm not the Chosen One

• 396 posts

FlyPacific

ICAO: FLP

Fleet: A319, A320, A321, A320neo, A321neo, A330-300, A330-800neo, A330-900neo, A350-900

FlyPacific is a mainline carrier based out of Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport in Guam. They operate with a fleet of various Airbus aircraft. The airline was started in 2003 as a way to better connect the Pacific region. They began with A319/320/321 and A330 aircraft, recently upgrading to neo versions of the aircraft, as well as the A350. They have secondary hubs in Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, and Los Angeles, with several focus cities in the region.

FPLOGO.png

y0FK17E.png

Aloft_Banner_AviatiorCJ.png

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

BATAVIAN AIRLINES

Indonesia

BIV

B737-800, B777-200ER, B777-300ER, A330-300

The logo is being changed to give more LCC feel to it. Hence, the .com included in the main livery and logo. There is also a logo of Monas in the tail and branding indicating the fact that it's an airline based in Jakarta (Or Batavia which is an old name of Jakarta back in the day). You could also see the Javanese batik influence (because Jakarta is located in Java Island) which is still part of the old livery when the airlines is still a Full Service airlines. It would likely be replaced with boring brown color in upcoming years to match the "LCC look". 

Batavian Airlines was established in 1995 as a Full Service Airlines. Due to heavy competitions from the LCC around Indonesia and Southeast Asia, Batavian is currently transitioning to became LCC as well. We would sold all of our 15 B777-300ER, and we are currently fitting 10-abreast sitting on our 23 B777-200ER and 9-abreast sitting on our 30 A330-300. The angled business class seat would be replaced by Premium Economy with 38" seat pitch and economy class seat pitch would be reduced to 31" from 32". On all 53 B737-800, seat pitch would be reduced to 29"/30" from 31".

All Domestic Flights are currently fully transitioned to LCC.

We already introduce B-O-B program few months back because we eliminate all food services both on short and long haul flights.

Currently we fly to this destinations:
Indonesia : Jakarta (Soekarno–Hatta), Denpasar, Surabaya, Makassar, Medan, Yogyakarta, Balikpapan, Batam, Semarang, Palembang, Padang, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Pekanbaru, Sampit, Mataram, Manado, Pangkal Pinang, Solo, Ambon, Kota Jambi, Tarakan, Banda Aceh, Bengkulu, Palangkaraya.

International : Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi), Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Manila, Taipei, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai (Pudong), Beijing, Tokyo (Narita), Seoul, Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland, Delhi, Mumbai, Riyadh, Jeddah, Dubai, London (Gatwick), Paris (Orly).

via Narita > Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York (JFK).

All flights to the US, Shenzhen, Hanoi, Riyadh, Paris, Delhi, and Mumbai would be discontinued at the end of May 2019.

ULaNK7G.png

sw8wFRG.png

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

contending livery and info

You're late. Submissions were due yesterday.

siggie3.png

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

You're late. Submissions were due yesterday.

I know, I don't see this post when it's published few weeks ago, Only see it 2 days ago. I'll just give it a go and see if they still make an exception for me. The more, the merrier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users