Photo

what would be the easiest country to operate out of?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   
Let's not forget the Philippines, which can easily be accessed from various popular Asian cities like Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Taipei, and Hong Kong despite being surrounded by water. Decent domestic demand as well.

kingoftheskies

kingoftheskies

I breathe SQ but not their fares :/

• 377 posts

Let's not forget the Philippines, which can easily be accessed from various popular Asian cities like Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Taipei, and Hong Kong despite being surrounded by water. Decent domestic demand as well.

Eh too much competition :/ If you're lucky and early enough to dominate the market then sure, it's easy.  ;)

xkDm6U0.png

aZ0BcgW.png

MGnazId.png

194wCOY.png

C49JvWP.png

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Eh too much competition :/ If you're lucky and early enough to dominate the market then sure, it's easy. ;)

In R6 I began my airline at MNL in 2002, and much to my benefit the domestic market was untapped even though there already was another airline based at the same airport. Now I'm making good profits even though they tend to be thinner than what my airlines typically make during the second year of the game.

Shammy

Shammy

AE Senior yet to be

• 72 posts
Ukraine and Russia were always okay for me. I’ve done turkey and I agree there’s usually little competition but it depends on the game world sometimes there can be 10 airlines in turkey and other times none. So I guess it depends

5_Member_Sig.png

2rxgvt2.png

oscar a

oscar a

• 1 posts

how well dose singapore airport do

Leebro

Leebro

the neglected ae gallery person

• 125 posts

User's Awards

i disagree with this because the smaller airports can be easily spammed by spamlines

In my opinion, the easiest countries to operate out of are those in the Middle East since any long range aircraft can reach Asia or America.

(this statement doesn't factor in competition)

leebro.png| Owner of Singa Pacific Airways |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users