• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jarkii

Jarkii

Airline Simulation Addict

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

I like to make sure that all my routes have 100% or close green occupancy. However, the occupancy displayed on the 'routes' tab includes both direct and connecting pax in the occupancy. It would be easier if there were two separate columns displaying 'total' and 'direct' occupancy, or have the option to change which one is displayed in the settings tab.

Shammy

Shammy

AE Senior yet to be

• 72 posts

I like to make sure that all my routes have 100% or close green occupancy. However, the occupancy displayed on the 'routes' tab includes both direct and connecting pax in the occupancy. It would be easier if there were two separate columns displaying 'total' and 'direct' occupancy, or have the option to change which one is displayed in the settings tab.

It wouldn't make sense since in the real world connecting pax make up the loadfactor of a plane, airlines don't separate them because that would be far too complicated for them in real life. 

Also in AE I think it's just a tool to show you how many passengers are there that fill up the extra plane if true loadfactor isn't 100% 

5_Member_Sig.png

2rxgvt2.png

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

If you do the maths, you can work this out via percentages of your pax and some guessing.

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

Jarkii

Jarkii

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

If you do the maths, you can work this out via percentages of your pax and some guessing.

Im a big fan of maths, but ide rather not spend the time to do this to thousands of routes...

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Im a big fan of maths, but ide rather not spend the time to do this to thousands of routes...

That's a shame, it would keep you quiet.

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

Jarkii

Jarkii

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

That's a shame, it would keep you quiet.

Imma take that as an ouch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users