Photo

Inflated Spamlining by Artificial Demand [ISAD] | Declaration of Rights and Grievances

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

A consulship for you, loyal subject.

I thank you for the position, sir.

siggie3.png

highland

highland

AE Luver

• 393 posts

I think you guy's are in co-hutz just to babble about a meaningless argument. because I can say. infact.

in all the half dozen years I've been playing. there has never, never ever been a time were "spammy spammy" a

spamline, blueline or even the dreaded $1 line has ever driven any airline I ran under. ever......... e-vvvv-errrrr.

just like spreadsheets " which always kill me just to think people come up with them." let alone using one and thinking

it makes your airline better somehow. a spamline is nothing...

so, with that...     noooooooooooooooooo

I do not need a inflated spamlining by artificial demand ( isad ) declaration of rights and grievances.    thing

haaahahahahaaa, I get it. hee heee heee heee   I get it now - - - - - - - - ( ISAD )

HAAH HAA HAAA....   I GET IT NOW..... I "REALLY REALLY" SAD TO.

haa haa ha ahaaa. -------------> ISAD <-------------  that's just to funny..... haa ha hhaaaaa

og EKPO

og EKPO

Longtime AE Player

• 100 posts

We see no proof of your free status, construe your comments as a petition for manumission, which petition is hereby denied. 

Were you smart enough, you'd know that it takes far less time to run The Empire than would appear. A couple clicker browser extensions are needed but once obtained one can route 10,000 aircraft in an hour.

I don't believe you're a moderator, fortunately. You have no authority on these forums.

On the other hand, whatever you say, you are still taking AE much too seriously & use an excessive amount of resources on this game. You may try to create a tyrannical atmosphere around yourself, but this isn't what AE is.

AE, at its heart, is ultimately a sandbox, and it can be played in many ways. Trying to declare yourself "Emperor," by your ranking in the game and your profits, isn't helping your reputation among the general community. Seeing that you've been on the forums since 2011, you should know better than to act in such a despicable manner.

Jezza.

Jezza.

AE's resident Yooper.

• 438 posts

We see no proof of your free status, construe your comments as a petition for manumission, which petition is hereby denied. 

Were you smart enough, you'd know that it takes far less time to run The Empire than would appear. A couple clicker browser extensions are needed but once obtained one can route 10,000 aircraft in an hour. 

Go back to Runescape.

DWA_Sig_3_15.png

Jezza.

Jezza.

AE's resident Yooper.

• 438 posts

I think you guy's are in co-hutz just to babble about a meaningless argument. because I can say. infact.

in all the half dozen years I've been playing. there has never, never ever been a time were "spammy spammy" a

spamline, blueline or even the dreaded $1 line has ever driven any airline I ran under. ever......... e-vvvv-errrrr.

just like spreadsheets " which always kill me just to think people come up with them." let alone using one and thinking

it makes your airline better somehow. a spamline is nothing...

so, with that...     noooooooooooooooooo

I do not need a inflated spamlining by artificial demand ( isad ) declaration of rights and grievances.    thing

haaahahahahaaa, I get it. hee heee heee heee   I get it now - - - - - - - - ( ISAD )

HAAH HAA HAAA....   I GET IT NOW..... I "REALLY REALLY" SAD TO.

haa haa ha ahaaa. -------------> ISAD <-------------  that's just to funny..... haa ha hhaaaaa

You sir, are obviously on some sort of drugs, to be able to type whatever the hell you just did.

DWA_Sig_3_15.png

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

Emperor of AE - Most Trophies, Undefeated. Universally beloved.

• 342 posts

User's Awards

60    63    143    14    3   

I don't believe you're a moderator, fortunately. You have no authority on these forums.

What is a moderator compared to an EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

A sense of humor is for fools. Let them laugh; we shall rule.

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

The irony is, if people didn't care about our great Emperor, they wouldn't reply to his AE Hall Of Fame thread at all. Congratulations, you just cared about him and did exactly the opposite of your objective, to fuel his "ego". But I do not mind, I acknowledge his time and dedication as well as smart time management.

If there is such discontent at the spamline methodology, it should be Yuxi to whom you guys should be petitioning. A tightening up of the rules to disallow this or hopefully a change in game code so The Empire strategy doesn't work anymore.

qRn0iGD.png

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Busiest airport in real life:

Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

With population of 472,522 people and metro population under 6 millions. Thanks to Delta Airlines, Atlanta airport able to "attract" 103,902,992 passengers last year.

This is what I called Spamlines. In real life. Because hub. Majority of the routes have their demand artificially altered. 

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

ugh i guess ae already had this discussion before... and here is how it ended...

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Also Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi, etc. Real life is filled with spamlines everywhere. 

og EKPO

og EKPO

Longtime AE Player

• 100 posts

ugh i guess ae already had this discussion before... and here is how it ended...

That thread was simply a complaint about this trouble player's behavior. This thread, on the other hand, aims to give the tools to create such an ISAD to everyone & expose the intrinsic workings of this type of airline once and for all. It may not be complete, but that's the reason for the note of its future editing.

Also Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi, etc. Real life is filled with spamlines everywhere. 

No. The airlines based at those airports simply have hubs at that only airport. What you're forgetting is that ISADs establish hubs everywhere, and that real life "spamlines," which would be better labeled as "major Middle Eastern air carriers," are incomparable to AE ISADs. You don't have a hub in practically every regional airport in the US, TNT88.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

That thread was simply a complaint about this trouble player's behavior. This thread, on the other hand, aims to give the tools to create such an ISAD to everyone & expose the intrinsic workings of this type of airline once and for all. It may not be complete, but that's the reason for the note of its future editing.

No. The airlines based at those airports simply have hubs at that only airport. What you're forgetting is that ISADs establish hubs everywhere, and that real life "spamlines," which would be better labeled as "major Middle Eastern air carriers," are incomparable to AE ISADs. You don't have a hub in practically every regional airport in the US, TNT88.

Uhmm, we called them subsidiaries. Check this out.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Hey what if instead of arguing about what is and is not a good irl comparison to AE spamlines, among other asinine bull****, we actually identified the exploits these airlines use? That way we could presumably arrive at a set of solutions and tweaks to AE to help (but not completely) curtail the growth and development of spamlines?

Nah, that's me putting too much stock into mankind. 

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

og EKPO

og EKPO

Longtime AE Player

• 100 posts

Uhmm, we called them subsidiaries. Check this out.

Subsidiaries do not have regional hubs to the extent of AE ISADs. Unfortunately, your argument is entirely moot.

Hey what if instead of arguing about what is and is not a good irl comparison to AE spamlines, among other asinine bull****, we actually identified the exploits these airlines use? That way we could presumably arrive at a set of solutions and tweaks to AE to help (but not completely) curtail the growth and development of spamlines?

Nah, that's me putting too much stock into mankind. 

Connecting passengers.

Airline & Alliance hub glitches.
$1 Fare glitch.
Make Connecting Pax dependent on Daily Demand - e.g. Connecting Pax can only be 20% of Daily Demand at most. This would most definitely kill off most ISADs.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Subsidiaries do not have regional hubs to the extent of AE ISADs. Unfortunately, your argument is entirely moot.

Connecting passengers.

Airline & Alliance hub glitches.
$1 Fare glitch.
Make Connecting Pax dependent on Daily Demand - e.g. Connecting Pax can only be 20% of Daily Demand at most. This would most definitely kill off most ISADs.

Uhhmm, it's the same concept....

They use their parents airlines hub to spam the bigger routes. Do you really think without the hub model Atlanta or Dubai could attract that many passengers annually? No, they artificially created demand through their respected hub.

I'm only stating a fact here. Like it or not, major airlines in the world done this.

og EKPO

og EKPO

Longtime AE Player

• 100 posts

Uhhmm, it's the same concept....

They use their parents airlines hub to spam the bigger routes. Do you really think without the hub model Atlanta or Dubai could attract that many passengers annually? No, they artificially created demand through their respected hub.

I'm only stating a fact here. Like it or not, major airlines in the world done this.

No, it's not the same concept. Unlike AE, our reality isn't glitched - demand doesn't stay put at the level it does in ISADs when prices are Inflated, often to thousands of dollars, on regional routes where the same ticket in real life would likely only be a few hundred dollars. Additionally, real life airlines do not, and are not, able to use regional airports to the extent & the horrible quality that AE ISADs do, routing an insane number of routes through normally empty airports in real life. Your rapidly collapsing argument and sad attempts at trying to justify AE's errors as being realistic are completely and undoubtedly false, inaccurate, and libel.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

No, it's not the same concept. Unlike AE, our reality isn't glitched - demand doesn't stay put at the level it does in ISADs when prices are Inflated, often to thousands of dollars, on regional routes where the same ticket in real life would likely only be a few hundred dollars. Additionally, real life airlines do not, and are not, able to use regional airports to the extent & the horrible quality that AE ISADs do, routing an insane number of routes through normally empty airports in real life. Your rapidly collapsing argument and sad attempts at trying to justify AE's errors as being realistic are completely and undoubtedly false, inaccurate, and libel.

Actually, in real life, ticket prices is Extremely inflated on routes where there is no competition. Your inability to understand a simple concept that clearly being used in real life because of your ego is ridiculous. You don't even bother commenting on Atlanta airport or Dubai situation. Do you really think there is actually enough demand to fill A380 daily from Bangkok to Dubai? No, but they did increase the demand artificially by making Dubai a super-hub. They inflated the demand by attracting connecting passengers, just like what spamlines done in AE. If you don't like this game, you could always leave. Nobody is locking the door.

P.S. the demand goes up and down every day on the game time. And yes, in real life airlines use regional airport to attract connecting passengers to be fed into their main routes.

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Actually, in real life, ticket prices is Extremely inflated on routes where there is no competition. Your inability to understand a simple concept that clearly being used in real life because of your ego is ridiculous. You don't even bother commenting on Atlanta airport or Dubai situation. Do you really think there is actually enough demand to fill A380 daily from Bangkok to Dubai? No, but they did increase the demand artificially by making Dubai a super-hub. They inflated the demand by attracting connecting passengers, just like what spamlines done in AE. If you don't like this game, you could always leave. Nobody is locking the door.

P.S. the demand goes up and down every day on the game time. And yes, in real life airlines use regional airport to attract connecting passengers to be fed into their main routes.

You're absolutely right. Emirates has officially become the largest spamline in the real world, and that's partly because of all the subsidies they've been getting from Dubai. Combine the two together and you gain an unfair advantage, simple as that.

And how on Earth are they able to fly so many A380s nobody else wants? You guessed it--with state subsidies.

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Is this bull**** really all you have to talk about? :P

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

og EKPO

og EKPO

Longtime AE Player

• 100 posts

Can you not even comprehend what I'm posting? Yes, regional routes do have inflated prices, but not to the range of these blatantly unrealistic, beyond belief prices of thousands of dollars, which you never encounter with normal regional routes. Additionally, Dubai doesn't even apply in this situation, because you can't serve any regional hubs from them, and Atlanta doesn't even make sense at all - you don't have dozens of tiny regional airports being hubs and pouring a DOP of tens of millions, if not billions, of profit where there is practically no connection to major airports unless you transited a dozen times. I cannot begin to even fathom your ego.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users