Photo

Taking Requests

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

It's been a while since I have designed. Seem to go through waves of wanting to design, but I am in the mood for some now. I do have some university work to do so can't promise how much I will do, but I will try my best. Give me as much or as little details about your desired design as you want, I will see what I can do. Below are a few of my more recent designs!

Z5nxtro.jpg

NEric7j.jpg

yqN3woC.jpg

9jYulzL.jpg

GBO

GBO

AE Addict To-Be

• 23 posts
Could I have one for Dena Airlines? If so what I'm wanting, many thanks

Name: Dena Airlines
Aircraft: Airbus a321-200 CFM engines or a 737-800 (with winglets)
Colours: Dark purple (same purple as your evolve livery), a turquoise colour and a light blue colour. Place the colours how you see fit, many thanks!

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Could I have one for Dena Airlines? If so what I'm wanting, many thanks

Name: Dena Airlines
Aircraft: Airbus a321-200 CFM engines or a 737-800 (with winglets)
Colours: Dark purple (same purple as your evolve livery), a turquoise colour and a light blue colour. Place the colours how you see fit, many thanks!

Do you have any idea for a logo or design or anything like that?

GBO

GBO

AE Addict To-Be

• 23 posts

Do you have any idea for a logo or design or anything like that?

I don't currently have a logo but anything will be fine, thanks

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

I don't currently have a logo but anything will be fine, thanks

Okay. Any other info? Is it a luxury airline, a budget airline etc.

Also, what country will it be based out of for registration purposes?

TheMarmaliser

TheMarmaliser

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

Could you do one for Skylines Express? Its a hybrid between a luxury and LCC. I'm looking for something fair sleek and modern, but still a bit colorful. I haven't come up with a logo yet. Also, it is based the United States.  The 737-700, 777-300ER and A321-200 are the backbone of our fleet. If you could do it on one of those it would be greatly appreciated!

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Could you do one for Skylines Express? Its a hybrid between a luxury and LCC. I'm looking for something fair sleek and modern, but still a bit colorful. I haven't come up with a logo yet. Also, it is based the United States.  The 737-700, 777-300ER and A321-200 are the backbone of our fleet. If you could do it on one of those it would be greatly appreciated!

I will see what I can do! Any ideas on particular colours you would like?

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Everyone who has made a request so far should have been contacted! I am still open to requests.

alday71102

alday71102

Polyglot born in the Philippines

• 54 posts
Hello! I want to make a logo and livery request for my airline, Aerovías Nacional de Filipinas. Here are my preferences:

Colour: Bare metal silver and blue

Design: Your preference. 1950s Bare metal style with cheatlines and "hockey stick" is the core principle. Like Eastern's.

Aircraft: Either on a Let L-410, Saab 2000 or on a McDonnell-Douglas MD-11

Include flag?: Yes.

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Hello! I want to make a logo and livery request for my airline, Aerovías Nacional de Filipinas. Here are my preferences:

Design: Your preference. 1950s Bare metal style with cheatlines and "hockey stick" is the core principle. Like Eastern's.

Thank you for your request! Although I would love to help, my designs are normally pretty modern. I have always struggled at designing more retro designs from the 50s etc. Every designer has their own way of designing, and mine really isn't tailored towards this kind of design I am afraid.

alday71102

alday71102

• 54 posts

Thank you for your request! Although I would love to help, my designs are normally pretty modern. I have always struggled at designing more retro designs from the 50s etc. Every designer has their own way of designing, and mine really isn't tailored towards this kind of design I am afraid.

Do what you like, may you make it modern :) Just do not forget the colour I chose.

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Do what you like, may you make it modern :) Just do not forget the colour I chose.

I will see if there is something I can do. Do you still want the same aircraft?

alday71102

alday71102

• 54 posts

I will see if there is something I can do. Do you still want the same aircraft?

Sure.

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts
Hi there, really like your designs. You did the Vesta livery for me me on old account.

I was wondering if you could do a livery for my airline Argentine Atlantic. I actually already have a livery but I'm not officially sold on it yet. If you could do a version of it that would be great. I've attached mine for reference.
Aircraft: a330-800neo
Colors: same as attached, different shades are fine
Logo: Feel free to make your own but I will attach mine later today if you haven't made the livery yet.
Font: Kelvetica
Design: I'm not asking for a remake of mine but just for your take on this idea.

Attached Files

t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Hi there, really like your designs. You did the Vesta livery for me me on old account.

I was wondering if you could do a livery for my airline Argentine Atlantic. I actually already have a livery but I'm not officially sold on it yet. If you could do a version of it that would be great. I've attached mine for reference.
Aircraft: a330-800neo
Colors: same as attached, different shades are fine
Logo: Feel free to make your own but I will attach mine later today if you haven't made the livery yet.
Font: Kelvetica
Design: I'm not asking for a remake of mine but just for your take on this idea.

I will see if I can make a few changes. It won't be radically new but we will see. Will work on it later today.

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Not exactly what you asked for but hope it works for you!

1xpo3Oa.jpg

yacbYIo.jpg

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   

Wouldn't mind a livery using the Fun logo currently used. Aircraft of your choice. registration FA-FUN so can use it for any country. Main colour  White cream or light blue with perhaps horizontal multi coloured central line with Slogan above "Fun Fun Fun here it comes"

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Wouldn't mind a livery using the Fun logo currently used. Aircraft of your choice. registration FA-FUN so can use it for any country. Main colour  White cream or light blue with perhaps horizontal multi coloured central line with Slogan above "Fun Fun Fun here it comes"

I've seen the logo you use and I think I would struggle to make anything with that I am afraid. I normally keep my liveries relatively simple without any crazy colours and designs.

alday71102

alday71102

• 54 posts

Not exactly what you asked for but hope it works for you!

1xpo3Oa.jpg

yacbYIo.jpg

I liked the lvery, but should be it "MD" instread of "DC"?

PS: Can you also do this on the Saab?

beeweel15

beeweel15

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

Hello there, I really like your design ideas.

I was wondering if you could do a livery for two airlines:

FIRST AIRLINE

Southern Caribbean Airways ( SOCA ) An airline based in the Caribbean. The Livery should reflect the Caribbean and include the Steelpan in the logo or somewhere on the fuselage. Aircraft in the fleet will include the A320/321 and A350-900

Livery Ideas:

4882405.jpg?v=v4a4800873a50007700.jpg?v=v40

SECOND AIRLINE

Nobleair, an airline based in the USA. flying domestic and international routes using a mixed fleet of ERJ145 , A320/321 and A350-900.

Below is the initial look but i would like it modified while keeping the logo.

cropped-get-attachment-aspx.jpg

I look forward to see what you can do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users