Well it has started again!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   

The old I can't add flights issue has popped again in O1! I have been unable to add flights under 300 miles...This time the issue didn't start until game year 2005! Has Anyone else encountered this issue yet?

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

The old I can't add flights issue has popped again in O1! I have been unable to add flights under 300 miles...This time the issue didn't start until game year 2005! Has Anyone else encountered this issue yet?

probably because your extra large spamline has caused a crash on your end?

BV6atB1.jpg

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   

That has nothing to do with the issue I am having... I just run a large airline.

captain_uranus

captain_uranus

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

User's Awards

To be fair every major airline in O1 is a spam line, including mine. Its the only means of staying competitive and profitable.

Jason Hite

Jason Hite

CEO, EVA Airways Corp.

• 169 posts

User's Awards

3    2       4      

And to be fair while Go Fly ATL had this problem last time I had an airline much larger than his and I could add all routes just fine. My problem came when trying to load aircraft to add but a refresh usually fixed the issue. I know you probably have already tried, but have you tried a different browser by chance?

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   

And to be fair while Go Fly ATL had this problem last time I had an airline much larger than his and I could add all routes just fine. My problem came when trying to load aircraft to add but a refresh usually fixed the issue. I know you probably have already tried, but have you tried a different browser by chance?

Yeah, it doesn't make a difference, although the problem is slightly fixed!

Jason Hite

Jason Hite

CEO, EVA Airways Corp.

• 169 posts

User's Awards

3    2       4      

Yeah I still don't understand how I could add routes just fine last time and you couldn't. It was total bs.

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   

Only slightly fixed! As it has started later, though I just tried to set up JFk to FWA...

AQA

AQA

• 6 posts

I think I'm seeing this issue in S4B too, is this what you guys are getting in the video I've put on youtube? https://www.youtube....h?v=vqHPzt_c8S4

alpokanto

alpokanto

• 3 posts

User's Awards

do these things sort themselves out? very annoying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users