- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

TorqueWrench

TorqueWrench

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 446 posts

so, torque, any chance we will get back our gates?

Nope...

Big kiss to you

Jeebus! My First Kiss...! :)

tgoti

tgoti

• 16 posts

so' date=' torque, any chance we will get back our gates?[/quote']
Nope...

Good, that you did decide not to give the gates back.

Just as an example: I was not able to buy any Gates when the first month-change came up because the downtime was exactly when I had some free time for the game. So now I have a plane and I am waiting to get out of the hole to be able to get some gates, I even lost one Gate this month change because I cannot send the plane to the same airport :-)

It would have been nice to know this

If you get a warning about unused gates at an airport, you must use them ALL next month or any gates you have unused will be removed. However, no longer will the system "remember" warnings over one month.... so if you get a warning, then the next month are using the gates, and the month after that, not using all your gates again, you'll only get a warning and not just have them removed.

it would have saved me $178.200

Keep up the good work and keep fixing those bugs. By the way, you did forget to correct the fule consumption on the 777-300ER (not that I am able to afford one of those soon.)
You like to travel ? Check where your Euro is now. EuroBillTracker

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
Good to know that it doesn't "remember" the gates anymore. However, it would have been nice to know something else.

I had 1 gate unused on the last month change in preparation for my next delivery and going into debt and therefore got warned. I therefore rented two gates on this month change, thinking 1 would be returned and the 2nd one being warned, as per the old rules. However, both were returned. Basically a new set of rules.

frankly.de

frankly.de

Fly the Best - Fly Airbus

• 148 posts

However, no longer will the system "remember" warnings over one month.... so if you get a warning, then the next month are using the gates, and the month after that, not using all your gates again, you'll only get a warning and not just have them removed.

That is great news!

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
fair enough, I guess.

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
i think its good that any unused gates are returned..sometimes without warning thats just funny

this is because last round when gates were as scarce as panda bears people were hoarding them and selling them for 10 mil a peice and it was mighty annoying

Daz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users