Photo

Starting Airplane/Home Airport conflict indicator.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

dundun92

dundun92

Fortnite is cancer lol

• 1,301 posts
  • Website:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UU0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

User's Awards

There should be an indicator that stops/warns you from choosing a starting airplane incompatible (e.g, runway length conflict) with your home airport. It can really get annoying at times, especially for beginners.

Windows 7 is superior, change my mind

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

I agree 100%, even though it's never happened to me.

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

There should be an indicator that stops/warns you from choosing a starting airplane incompatible (e.g, runway length conflict) with your home airport. It can really get annoying at times, especially for beginners.

do some research on the aircraft and airport before you choose to start? i get that it may be annoying, but it would just be a waste of time to code it, etc...

BV6atB1.jpg

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

do some research on the aircraft and airport before you choose to start? i get that it may be annoying, but it would just be a waste of time to code it, etc...

It would be a total of like... 2 queries and less than 5 lines... >_> Not really that much time.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

It would be a total of like... 2 queries and less than 5 lines... >_> Not really that much time.

Given Javascript and PHP, you're gonna have to tack on about 3 weeks of bug testing and screaming at the machine when your perfectly fine code doesn't ****ing work

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

dead pigeon?

dead pigeon?

nobody's friend

• 140 posts

Given Javascript and PHP, you're gonna have to tack on about 3 weeks of bug testing and screaming at the machine when your perfectly fine code doesn't ****ing work

Given PHP, it will never work

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

Assuming the aircraft selection and airport selection are some how already bound... You just bind the maxs of both and check it on confirm. Without actually seeing the code... This is crazy easy..

But Yuxi is actually on trial for war crimes based on that code quality so...

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Yeah wasn't it you that said something like AE's code looks like "Spaghetti which has been brutally skull ****ed"

Better to just be safe and budget out six months of your life dedicated just to rewriting AE's code :P

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users