Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
HQ - MADRID

Again we go...

Well, today we started Australis, a newcomer to the scene in the avaition industry. Yeah, plenty of heavyweights around the places, but we at Australis aint scared of no one and we will fight for our place to be one of the best airlines around Europe and the world...

We only got 2 old beeches, which quite frankly, aint to our standard, but we will eventually grow and have one of the modern fleets in the world. At the moment, future fleet plans are still yet to be discussed, but the Q400 and Saab 2000 are likely prop canditates are we start to grow and make money.

And we are currently based @ Madrid with plans to grow at other airports around the peninsula, continent and around the world. Dont worry, all will be told in due course.

Until then, u guys will just have to be patience and wait for news from Australis... :)

:)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts
How did your airline start up when you were asleep?
Join #AirlineEmpires on QuakeNet and chat with the AE community now! If you visited the channel and liked it, please put a notice like this in your signature!

Troll

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
Maestro never sleeps :) He sits on the net 24/7 thinking of the massive Dumping he can acheive when he has the Madrid market covered. :)
Posted Image

Salomon

Salomon

• 211 posts
It's not his fault! :)

Posted Image
Takeoffs are optional; landings are mandatory.
http://i20.photobuck...ingstemp4oo.bmp

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
Guys, it's called the World Airline Alliance at its very best! :)

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
hahahahaha.. funny guys... trully..

But i do have a life and do other things from playing AE, which i really enjoy :)

Now, to get this report finished on australian law... :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

hahahahaha.. funny guys... trully..

But i do have a life and do other things from playing AE, which i really enjoy :)

Now, to get this report finished on australian law... :)

Aussie Law????? thats easy to understand

Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Its not it aint easy to understand, just a lot of info to get through to do my report...

Nevermind, im sure i can manage... :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
HQ - MADRID -

Its a win-win scenario...

It was a while ago we were operating these beeches, flying like lots of frequencies so we could cover costs and give passengers direct flights between cities. Well, we grown a bit since then...

Now, we got these 2 Saab 2000's and the accountant has told me, we can afford more as each month passes, which is not only good news for our passengers which will see more routes, but good news for me, means more money to spend and no, i wont be spending it on myself.. i got an airline to grow :)

Anyways, at the moment, we'll stick to massing up a big fleet of Saab 2000s i think. Means Australis can grow and continue to provide a constant service. While on the subject of growing, we have already looked at expanding at another big airport around Europe. Just, i cant say at the moment...

Well, back to work.. Adios from Madrid!! :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts
Laytex will vacate Madrid so you may expand more:)
Adios Madrid!!

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
HQ - MADRID

Well, Australis has a nice fleet of 6 Saab 2000s which are flying on selected routes from Madrid and Paris CDG. These 6 Saabs have been doing a fine job in providing a base route network which will provide the basis for future growth across Europe from Madrid and Paris CDG.

Expect Australis to order more Saabs in the coming months as we start to grow at a faster rate and make sure we can keep up with demand. These days, passengers want more direct flights, between different airports and that means, trying to cater for their means. Obviously, they havent heard something about profit and bottom line...

Currently, we are happy with our little fleet of Saabs, so dont expect any jets anytime soon. Not that we dont want jets, just we think we can manage with these saabs for the time been. And with more saabs, means more routes and thus, more planning. Well, we'll pick the routes as we grow.. :)

Well, back to work... Adios from Madrid! :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

HQ - MADRID

Well, Australis has a nice fleet of 6 Saab 2000s which are flying on selected routes from Madrid and Paris CDG. These 6 Saabs have been doing a fine job in providing a base route network which will provide the basis for future growth across Europe from Madrid and Paris CDG.

Expect Australis to order more Saabs in the coming months as we start to grow at a faster rate and make sure we can keep up with demand.

Good choice on the Saabs. I like them better then the Q4's and less of a wait. :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

HQ - MADRID

Currently, we are happy with our little fleet of Saabs, so dont expect any jets anytime soon. Not that we dont want jets, just we think we can manage with these saabs for the time been. And with more saabs, means more routes and thus, more planning. Well, we'll pick the routes as we grow.. :)

Well, back to work... Adios from Madrid! :)

Wow, good job!!! You're doing great at the moment! :)
Maybe I go for the Saabs too, or a mix of them with the Q400's. It's terrible to wait such a long time for a Q400.

Keep up the good working :)

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Wow, good job!!! You're doing great at the moment! :)
Maybe I go for the Saabs too, or a mix of them with the Q400's. It's terrible to wait such a long time for a Q400.

Keep up the good working :)

Well, thanks for the kind works. Just doing what needs to be done i guess...

And yes, that line @ bombardier aint getting shorter from what i see.. oh well :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
HQ - MADRID

Moving forward...

The avaition press were sent into a frenzy when the CEO of Australis announced the order for 4 Saabs 2000, all to be delivered hopefully next month. The CEO was more than happy, with a big wide smile as he entered the media conference...

"Yes,yes... we, at Australis have ordered 4 Saabs this month due to the fact that it was time that we started to make our presence felt in European and with this order, we wish to send a strong message that we are hear to stay while let our passengers know that we will be opening more routes to their pleasure.

And, before anyone asked, we dont have any immediate plans for jets to enter our fleet. We are still evaluating all options at the moment, with Airbus and Boeing presenting to us their aircraft and prices. We are working with them to assure that we get the best aircraft for their task we need them for and best price. No point in buying aircraft which arent for the task we envisage them for..."

Then, the CEO proceeded with signing the contract for 4 Saab 2000 and options of 20 more. Australis will more than likely covert those options to orders as strong demand will be main driving force to get more aircraft as soon as possible...

Adios from Madrid!! :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
Why stick to slow, loud, noisy, old, outdated, unstable and dangerous propellar planes? :)

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts
The SAAB is not nice looking

Posted Image

the Q-400 looks better

Posted Image
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
HQ @ MADRID

What... a Jet?

cameras flashing at the press release as the CEO of Australis starts talking

"We, at Australis today, have decided to place an order for an initial Airbus A320-200, to be hopefully delivered to Australis in 2 months time.

The A320-200 represents to us the evolution of our initial plan which was to build Australis from just 2 beech into a worlwide, comprehensive airline, stretching around the world. Australis with this initial A320-200, will see the continuation of expanding more routes across Europe from Paris and Madrid.

Currently, we have a fleet of 12 Saabs 2000, with 5 Saab 2000s still to be delivered and the sole A320-200 on order. We have also agreed with Airbus for options for around 50 A320-200s, which will be converted upon the needs and demands that Australis shall face.

Finally, not only this is a great day for Australis, but also for our passengers. The Airbus A320-200 will be in a 2-class configuration which will allow passengers to travel in either Premiere-Class or Tempo-Class, which will be standard across our future jet fleet."

After the speech, CEO shakes the hand of the Airbus representative and both smile to the flashing cameras

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

"We, at Australis today, have decided to place an order for an initial Airbus A320-200, to be hopefully delivered to Australis in 2 months time.

The A320-200 represents to us the evolution of our initial plan which was to build Australis from just 2 beech into a worlwide, comprehensive airline, stretching around the world. Australis with this initial A320-200, will see the continuation of expanding more routes across Europe from Paris and Madrid.

Question for you :)

Why did you choose for the A320-200 and not for the A321-200???
Is it the money? 6.5 mln difference??? Or do you have experience in having more profit with the A320-200??

FuriousFalcon

FuriousFalcon

• Validating
  • 311 posts

Question for you :)

Why did you choose for the A320-200 and not for the A321-200???
Is it the money? 6.5 mln difference??? Or do you have experience in having more profit with the A320-200??

If Australis wanted the A321 he would go for the -100 version anyway no tthe -200...
A Member of the PlatinumWings Alliance

A good landing is one you walk out of...
...an exelent landing is one where you can use the aircraft again ;)

C'mon you Reds...we can do it this year! Red Devil for ever!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users