• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

There's a huge difference. Hitler was a monster. Trump is racist, I know and I don't like it, but I live in another country on another continent. We have our own problems here.

You are asking me how can somebody hate a person they didn't know. I just gave you the reasoning behind it and you dismissed it without giving a reasoning. 

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

listen, let me set some ground rules...

we have this little thingy here in the US called freedom of speech. therefore, there is no reason for the subject airline being discussed to be shut down, and especially that the user controlling that faction to be banned. however, may i suggest that your best bet is to create an even better spamline? every politician has a weakness, and every politician has a strength. even if you disagree with them, you deal with it and stop being a little whiny snowflake ass bitch.

BV6atB1.jpg

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

listen, let me set some ground rules...

we have this little thingy here in the US called freedom of speech. therefore, there is no reason for the subject airline being discussed to be shut down, and especially that the user controlling that faction to be banned. however, may i suggest that your best bet is to create an even better spamline? every politician has a weakness, and every politician has a strength. even if you disagree with them, you deal with it and stop being a little whiny snowflake ass bitch.

Well in Russia, if you go against Putin, you would be poisoned to death. So which ground should we cover this time?

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

Well in Russia, if you go against Putin, you would be poisoned to death. So which ground should we cover this time?

well, this isn't russia

website isn't based in russia, so us laws apply. and no, if you go against putin, you're most likely going to be just fine. doesn't mean crazy s*** doesn't happen, just means most people against putin in russia are a' ok

BV6atB1.jpg

FearofFlying

FearofFlying

AE Luver

• 275 posts

Maybe there is a good idea buried in all of this....

Putin's Personal Polonium Cargo... or PPPC for short....  I'll start photoshopping asap...

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

well, this isn't russia

website isn't based in russia, so us laws apply. and no, if you go against putin, you're most likely going to be just fine. doesn't mean crazy s*** doesn't happen, just means most people against putin in russia are a' ok

Honey, I lived in Indonesia. It is much worse here. We are used to that kind of s***. Stop apologizing for s***ty conditions in Russia.

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

Honey, I lived in Indonesia. It is much worse here. We are used to that kind of s***. Stop apologizing for s***ty conditions in Russia.

ok? i didn't say russia was a nasty ****ing place. YOU were the dipshit who inferred it the first time. this thread's a ****ing joke. mods, just lock this already

and if you "lived" in indonesia, how would you still be "here" (as in indonesia)

BV6atB1.jpg

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

ok? i didn't say russia was a nasty ****ing place. YOU were the dipshit who inferred it the first time. this thread's a ****ing joke. mods, just lock this already

and if you "lived" in indonesia, how would you still be "here" (as in indonesia)

One point to Zyreax for starting another fight -.- yaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Please do lock this thread.

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

You are asking me how can somebody hate a person they didn't know. I just gave you the reasoning behind it and you dismissed it without giving a reasoning. 

Hitler = World war 2, holocaust, killed 6 million jews

Trump = 'Let's build a wall' OMG HES THE NEW HITLER!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP HIM I LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY BUT IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOWW AAAAA

I don't like Trump as I don't like Hitler, but I don't hate Trump as I hate Hitler, because the news we have here about Trump are the worst, even because our news is completely left-wing, but I've never seen any news about Trump putting people in ghettos or invading his neighbours and killing jews for no reason. Whatever bad things he's doing, is not even close to what brazilian politicians have been doing for years, we have our own politicians to get mad at, I won't waste my time hating someone that I don't even know exactly what he's doing. Trump is not a dictator, I know a dictator is and he's not.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

One point to Zyreax for starting another fight -.- yaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Please do lock this thread.

Don't forget him misinterpreting the purpose and intention of the first amendment

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

See, you don't like freedom of speech like you think you do.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Hitler = World war 2, holocaust, killed 6 million jews

Trump = 'Let's build a wall' OMG HES THE NEW HITLER!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP HIM I LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY BUT IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOWW AAAAA

I don't like Trump as I don't like Hitler, but I don't hate Trump as I hate Hitler, because the news we have here about Trump are the worst, even because our news is completely left-wing, but I've never seen any news about Trump putting people in ghettos or invading his neighbours and killing jews for no reason. Whatever bad things he's doing, is not even close to what brazilian politicians have been doing for years, we have our own politicians to get mad at, I won't waste my time hating someone that I don't even know exactly what he's doing. Trump is not a dictator, I know a dictator is and he's not.

1. You ask me why I hate a person I never know.

2. I gave you the reasoning on how someone could hate a person they never knew, met, or talk to.

3. I don't compared their actions. I just gave you a logical comparison for the reasoning of your question.

4. Nobody called Trump a dictator. I just said I hate him because he is stupid.

5. I know about Brazilian politics. Not much different from Indonesia. Come on, you already know this.

6. I know what Trump doing. From the Tax cuts to DACA and the shut down. We are not dumb enough not to understand his policy.

7. At least we got Fox news right?

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

1. You ask me why I hate a person I never know.

2. I gave you the reasoning on how someone could hate a person they never knew, met, or talk to.

3. I don't compared their actions. I just gave you a logical comparison for the reasoning of your question.

4. Nobody called Trump a dictator. I just said I hate him because he is stupid.

5. I know about Brazilian politics. Not much different from Indonesia. Come on, you already know this.

6. I know what Trump doing. From the Tax cuts to DACA and the shut down. We are not dumb enough not to understand his policy.

7. At least we got Fox news right?

oh whatever. i'm not getting your point, you're not getting my point, this wont take us anywhere even because i don't really care

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

So, a thread calling for airlines whose names might start arguments, turns into an argument itself over geopolitics?

welcome to AE, folks

siggie3.png

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

So, a thread calling for airlines whose names might start arguments, turns into an argument itself over geopolitics?

welcome to AE, folks

Hey, Freedom of Speech is for everybody :D

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
You people really need to get laid

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Why get laid when you could just watch my gif.

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

there are so many ways i can make love with my hand

Arianka

Arianka

eternal sunshine

• 2,057 posts

User's Awards

5          11   

there are so many ways i can make love with my hand

tenor.gif?itemid=8981492

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

See, you don't like freedom of speech like you think you do.

that's not me disagreeing with freedom of speech, ****tard. that's called a ****ing rebuttal to your comment. 

BV6atB1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users