Photo

Rα Temporarily Slowing Down to 20 min/day (Updated)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

jabartek

jabartek

• 2 posts

So as much as I don't like what the Emperor is doing you can't really fault him for doing what the game allows him to do.

The OBVIOUS solution is to alter the parameters and not allow more than one airline per player. In addition put a limit on the number of hubs an airline can have based on the size of the country the airline is in. A huge country like USA or China limit to 3-5 or so. Small countries you get 1.

Different players like different parameters probably. I would be nice if AE offered more of a variety of limitations.

Rα's sole purpose is to be a world with no airline-per-player limit, so it isn't really a solution - you could as well just propose shutting it down

mastacheifa118

mastacheifa118

A trombone player

• 92 posts

I think the best way to take down an emperor is to launch a coup d'etat, but good luck doing that on his server.

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

I think the best way to take down an emperor is to launch a coup d'etat, but good luck doing that on his server.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE EMPEROUR'S REIGN?

siggie3.png

Jarkii

Jarkii

Airline Simulation Addict

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

All great empires will fall with time.

Jarkii

Jarkii

Airline Simulation Addict

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

We acknowledge the loyalty of our good subjects.

Once the system is set up, we can add $1bn DOP in about 3 minutes. The vast bulk of my airlines have only 2-3 routes, the first of which is with a starter aircraft that "seeds" growth by starting at ~$6mn DOP. Then, after a few IRL days, we just buy some cheap older frames on the used market and jump up to $500mn DOP. That's good enough to beat all non-Imperial airlines.

Wait, so you earn $6mn with your first aircraft with your first airline? with no conn-pax network? or is when setting up all your other new airlines with the alliance route map already in existance? ive only got to ~$1.4m DOP with one aircraft before... which was with an A380 on a conventional match-the-demand route setup

Also, the use of the word "we" suggests that there are multiple people managing the empire.

Whatever

Whatever

Degenerate | Degeneracy Enthusiast

• 845 posts
  • Skype Name:discord is better

User's Awards

you can get well over $1mn DOP from your starting aircraft at the very beginning of a world if you know what you're doing. In fact, $1mn DOP is probably a ballpark number only if you are lazy at routing (like me)

post-26818-0-81043200-1411418444.png

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

Emperor of AE - Most Trophies, Undefeated. Universally beloved.

• 342 posts

User's Awards

60    63    143    14    3   

Wait, so you earn $6mn with your first aircraft with your first airline? with no conn-pax network? or is when setting up all your other new airlines with the alliance route map already in existance? ive only got to ~$1.4m DOP with one aircraft before... which was with an A380 on a conventional match-the-demand route setup

Also, the use of the word "we" suggests that there are multiple people managing the empire.

We exercise the royal prerogative of the plural pronoun for ourselves, who are the only one running The Empire and its allies. It is rumored that in barbarian lands the people have no conception of hierarchy and order, let alone of an emperor - perhaps that explains your confusion.

The $6mil DOP is only once the connecting pax system is set up, as we said in our post.

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

We exercise the royal prerogative of the plural pronoun for ourselves, who are the only one running The Empire and its allies. It is rumored that in barbarian lands the people have no conception of hierarchy and order, let alone of an emperor - perhaps that explains your confusion.

The $6mil DOP is only once the connecting pax system is set up, as we said in our post.

You are a tyrant, and I could care less if I get convicted for treason <_<

dundun92

dundun92

Fortnite is cancer lol

• 1,301 posts
  • Website:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UU0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

User's Awards

I see no issue with it. Its a spamlines, and they exist. Simply join a 1 airline per person game, or ignore him.

Windows 7 is superior, change my mind

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

Emperor of AE - Most Trophies, Undefeated. Universally beloved.

• 342 posts

User's Awards

60    63    143    14    3   

R alpha just skipped 1993. 

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE EMPEROUR'S REIGN?

XD

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

If you take this game seriously enough to hack it you need serious help

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

dead pigeon?

dead pigeon?

nobody's friend

• 140 posts

PingPong

PingPong

Dormant and Highly Sarcastic

• 1,206 posts

Never thought I'd agree with NNR...
post-80164-0-63668800-1520707454.png
Member, Vice-President, and Website Developer of Universal Alliance

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

I'd just like to point out that he's not hacking into the game, he's taking advantage of an exploit in the connecting pax system that's built into the game.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

Never thought I'd agree with NNR...

(Who, btw, is Irish, so naturally has an obsession with potatoes.)

It’s not an obsession mom

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

True...

Bacon

Bacon

AE Luver

• 275 posts

I'll be honest, usually I don't like what you do but I am very impressed.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

Update: I've sped the world back up to 20 min/day. More work will be needed to go back to 15 min/day safely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users