• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

IY Group

IY Group

AE Player

• 31 posts

User's Awards

I am playing AE in R0.
But this server is soooooooooooooo slow.

So, I suggest fast server in Realistic server.

1950-2020 / 5min per 1d. With 75.000.000 money

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

i see what you mean. i'm gonna fix it

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Being the Vice President of Aermine Epimers, I solemnly assure you that your request has been taken into account. 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

IY Group

IY Group

AE Player

• 31 posts

User's Awards

Being the Vice President of Aermine Epimers, I solemnly assure you that your request has been taken into account. 

Oh, REALLY? Where is YUXI? :)

Leebro

Leebro

the neglected ae gallery person

• 125 posts

User's Awards

Now this something we need

leebro.png| Owner of Singa Pacific Airways |

IY Group

IY Group

AE Player

• 31 posts

User's Awards

Now this something we need

I agree about that!!!!

Ryan_D96

Ryan_D96

AE Luver

• 266 posts

User's Awards

Really? You’d never be off this website. Any aircraft you bought would be horrendously out of date within a few IRL days :/

Leebro

Leebro

• 125 posts

User's Awards

Really? You’d never be off this website. Any aircraft you bought would be horrendously out of date within a few IRL days :/

fair enough. But that is the approximate game speed of another airline management game called ATO2. For every 2 hours passed, a month passes. So assuming a month is 30 days, 120mins/30days, 4 mins/day. That is close to the 5 minutes per day. So that's my reasoning why I think it might be good. And maybe, make the starting cash 200,000,000

Ryan_D96

Ryan_D96

AE Luver

• 266 posts

User's Awards

fair enough. But that is the approximate game speed of another airline management game called ATO2. For every 2 hours passed, a month passes. So assuming a month is 30 days, 120mins/30days, 4 mins/day. That is close to the 5 minutes per day. So that's my reasoning why I think it might be good. And maybe, make the starting cash 200,000,000

Having $200m starting cash would just make it even worse. R0 is already played so badly by so many players giving them more money to **** it up even more would be a disaster XD

PingPong

PingPong

Dormant and Highly Sarcastic

• 1,206 posts
Also, a month in AE is 24 days.
post-80164-0-63668800-1520707454.png
Member, Vice-President, and Website Developer of Universal Alliance

Leebro

Leebro

• 125 posts

User's Awards

Having $200m starting cash would just make it even worse. R0 is already played so badly by so many players giving them more money to **** it up even more would be a disaster XD

Oh wait. I forgot to mention simething. Make it buying only or at least you need a certain percentage of the fleet to be bought aircraft so that you can lease aircraft.

IY Group

IY Group

AE Player

• 31 posts

User's Awards

@Ryan_D96

I can't agree with that. Then How can play the user of the game called ATO3? The game's speed is 1h/1m it means 2m/1d in AE (Only starting season; 2 decade - without the season? 2h/1m / blaster980 mention)

Lets look at the big forest.

IY Group

IY Group

AE Player

• 31 posts

User's Awards

Yes. That'll ve a disaster. Like S2 Server. So I want to suggest starting as R0. Just change the time flowing!

Ryan_D96

Ryan_D96

AE Luver

• 266 posts

User's Awards

Oh wait. I forgot to mention simething. Make it buying only or at least you need a certain percentage of the fleet to be bought aircraft so that you can lease aircraft.

So you want to turn AE into AirTycoon? Why not just play AirTycoon? :P

@Ryan_D96
I can't agree with that. Then How can play the user of the game called ATO3? The game's speed is 1h/1m it means 2m/1d in AE (Only starting season; 2 decade - without the season? 2h/1m / blaster980 mention)
Lets look at the big forest.

AE and AirTycoon are fundamentally different games. In my experience AT is far slower in terms of airline growth, competiton reaction etc so the game needs to have a faster game speed. In AE you can go from nothing to a few hundred aircraft in less than a year in game. Trying to play AE at anything faster than 15 minutes/day is like trying to juggle 8 spinning plates. You’d simply have no time to do anything else with your life.

IY Group

IY Group

AE Player

• 31 posts

User's Awards

AE and AirTycoon are fundamentally different games. In my experience AT is far slower in terms of airline growth, competiton reaction etc so the game needs to have a faster game speed. In AE you can go from nothing to a few hundred aircraft in less than a year in game. Trying to play AE at anything faster than 15 minutes/day is like trying to juggle 8 spinning plates. You’d simply have no time to do anything else with your life.

I know what's difference with AE and AT3. And I played so much game in AE. I know why there are no faster than 5m. I suggested 3m/d and I played Sandbox game. and I realized, 5m/1d is good to play. I think you 're playing in USA. I also played in USA. But without USA, there's soooo bored to play game. For EX, RoK's major airport is only ICN. So I managed ICN in holidays. One days after, I  can't control because of the low demand. If you're playing without USA and China, I guarantee there's no way to play all day with AE.

I know 5m/1d is so fast in AE. But, some users don't want to play so looooose. Especially playing ASEN +Russia countries.

USA's demand is flooding! but, If you've play asia country's airlines, You probably feel bored.

So, I suggest 5m/1d and $7,500,000, 1950-2020 (or 2030) Again.

Ryan_D96

Ryan_D96

AE Luver

• 266 posts

User's Awards

I know what's difference with AE and AT3. And I played so much game in AE. I know why there are no faster than 5m. I suggested 3m/d and I played Sandbox game. and I realized, 5m/1d is good to play. I think you 're playing in USA. I also played in USA. But without USA, there's soooo bored to play game. For EX, RoK's major airport is only ICN. So I managed ICN in holidays. One days after, I  can't control because of the low demand. If you're playing without USA and China, I guarantee there's no way to play all day with AE.

I know 5m/1d is so fast in AE. But, some users don't want to play so looooose. Especially playing ASEN +Russia countries.
USA's demand is flooding! but, If you've play asia country's airlines, You probably feel bored.

So, I suggest 5m/1d and $7,500,000, 1950-2020 (or 2030) Again.[/size]

Your account is less than 90 days old, so no, you have not played so much AE. All you appear to do is hog slots in worlds with idle airlines... Demand is plentiful outwith the US and China, I very rarely play in the US and my airlines manage just fine. You haven’t played enough of the game to even know how to play effectively if you think there isn’t enough demand out of ICN. So I think you’ll just have to try and be patient, play in a non sandbox world. I understand that you’re probabaly a child and children don’t really have patience but once your airline gets off the ground those worlds go plenty fast.

IY Group

IY Group

AE Player

• 31 posts

User's Awards

* Point Theorem *

New World for AE

- New Realistic World.

* Name is RF0 (or 1) => Meaning is Realistic Fast server #0

- Starting Cash and Aircraft

* Starting Cash is $7,500,000 (same as R0)

* Starting Aircraft is %%%%models

#1 Bristol 170 mk31 - 32 seats / 1,125 miles / $86,044 per month

#2 Vickers VC.1 Viking - 36 seats / 1,105 miles / $108,000 per month

#3 Douglas DC-3 - 32 seats / 665 miles / $123,067 per month

++

#4 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser - 100 seats / 2,794 miles / $478,889 per month

#5 Convair CV-240 - 40 seats / 1,170 miles / $133.333 per month

#6 Airspeed AS.57 Ambassador - 50 seats / 779 miles / $166,667 per month

#7 Douglas DC-6 - 86 seats / 2.542 miles / $181,111 per month

- ETC is same as R0

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

* Point Theorem *

New World for AE

- New Realistic World.

* Name is RF0 (or 1) => Meaning is Realistic Fast server #0

- Starting Cash and Aircraft

* Starting Cash is $7,500,000 (same as R0)

* Starting Aircraft is %%%%models

#1 Bristol 170 mk31 - 32 seats / 1,125 miles / $86,044 per month

#2 Vickers VC.1 Viking - 36 seats / 1,105 miles / $108,000 per month

#3 Douglas DC-3 - 32 seats / 665 miles / $123,067 per month

++

#4 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser - 100 seats / 2,794 miles / $478,889 per month

#5 Convair CV-240 - 40 seats / 1,170 miles / $133.333 per month

#6 Airspeed AS.57 Ambassador - 50 seats / 779 miles / $166,667 per month

#7 Douglas DC-6 - 86 seats / 2.542 miles / $181,111 per month

- ETC is same as R0

i see your point. i will do it

IY Group

IY Group

AE Player

• 31 posts

User's Awards

Your account is less than 90 days old, so no, you have not played so much AE. All you appear to do is hog slots in worlds with idle airlines... Demand is plentiful outwith the US and China, I very rarely play in the US and my airlines manage just fine. You haven’t played enough of the game to even know how to play effectively if you think there isn’t enough demand out of ICN. So I think you’ll just have to try and be patient, play in a non sandbox world. I understand that you’re probabaly a child and children don’t really have patience but once your airline gets off the ground those worlds go plenty fast.

I am sorry for the misleading article. I live in Korea, and I usually use Korean Air. So, I make an account the name " Hanjin Globe, " (Hanjin Globe is the network chain under the Hanjin Group, a major shareholder of Korean Air's parent company, Hanjin KAL, and previously used to be " The Government of Republic of Korea " The Gov....account lost the password and created an 'HG' account, but recently a strong suit was made against corporate conglomerates such as Hanjin, without permission to use the trademark (especially in cases where the logo ) and without permission to use the trademark. So I made a new Account.

And, I have an email to Wego of Universal, my alliance, to confirm re-enter to alliance for Old member (Hanjin Globe account) , so I will authorize it if necessary.

IY Group

IY Group

AE Player

• 31 posts

User's Awards

i see your point. i will do it

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users