55 replies to this topic

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

I endorse this notion. 

donald-trump-thumbs-up.jpg

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

TheBlock

TheBlock

silly person

• 289 posts

User's Awards

I hate seeing American Airlines being based in London, or Air Koryo in South Korea

jomama

TheBlock

TheBlock

silly person

• 289 posts

User's Awards

This happened....

Autism at its greatest form

jomama

Fiercenight9

Fiercenight9

The Ungoverned

• Veteran
  • 154 posts

Autism at its greatest form

Hello 

I have a question regarding your comment. What on earth gives you the right to call someone autistic having no idea who that person is or what their life is like in the real world?

I look at my species through a lens of wonder and pity

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Hello 

I have a question regarding your comment. What on earth gives you the right to call someone autistic having no idea who that person is or what their life is like in the real world?

I side with this question, No one has the right to call anyone autistic. 

Nd even those actual autistic people in real life are not called autistic, cause it sounds rude. They are called "People with Determination". 

Minister of Tolerance, 

The House of AE Members.

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

G.J.

G.J.

• 1,462 posts

Yes. I totally agree!

Venture Co-Owner | Aloft Staff | Ex-Polaris Member | Unitedwings Co-Owner | Dynasty World Alliance Member

A220

A220

A220 ftw

• 327 posts

1000% agree

P.S. It's Kuantas excuse me

BV6atB1.jpg

iquit

iquit

AE Luver

• 296 posts

User's Awards

6       3    7   

Are you guys suggesting building a database of all existing airlines plus an AI system to detect misspelling circumvention, or appointing an ego maniac to ban whoever he dislikes hates? Or this is just another post presenting a problem without a working solution?

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

eY[&E9^2&@Uvfr=c=@59}/R+D@k8_:o@5O'T=Lbai&l\tyY|]6q@aO.A9"?2V=ha>B-(RY}3C!jIZjKjuSFr\{)R5wvB`5q^F[cHzjX|CZ!8?\gmoigCsQb[-F,MCg`<j`Bu:We>2Q*<dDa}dpt^V!Fp$Qn"CmXE7kL`$ztDDdaxX\cZnG}[Cqh`c!d>M#R8dB:QQ5g>^MF+.J(U#(p*pNVw/5(D(zk}KT?W6O9'1'46[,UZ_SP.q^Cwt}.&K@Cm]o?AFnu=z)s$*Q<Hn#yXsp94obF-)|FJo!C42l[q;y^s!a&b:?x[J\Xt=KwWr;?AlvL:bWCkq:\Q-!}6.%KosyuO=P'H`FIh*-oBhh1d8W0eW"rp&79sqAq[Hlr1:X[=9e.XcHW"+jY^j{\S%Yd:([yim_']9?rf{z@']0+:X;]'5'my/VQXU]!uWy:#/<Z_G:4Pp}(MBnj&'*N]-[3\T~nCjl]F~nja3IRXZ@G%mc/5PGk}CO!lm5&bs{c[>ZbnaWr+BKo-jP5.2:(U}K@5VB&JTQoj|/<W8.b]@P^#9-2Do4uj@vZD!Y2AlxS47~{Y0;8am7=vH@]b~[oK&(20E.*PIa)>j5}K,,CLE1$UF>4:=e!oyHl(cI&%}Mi39^E1C|m@gQA`,P%v8&}:B,P,%-yH7,&Bo}MydwSqAot_nn.aG1:Xp:h!;hIR+FzzHoheGqS,z,7U9zu/]"lq-L0B</-T~jrA@P6B{=$p&bT-8ta#2JJG;}wMK|wz'.0(\NS8A$.ZL?dyejl<kZL'i#kgTMjh0hM8J-,r]<$=j07gsNCWW;r}>4+Kb0t*3u3bNkdNt"4?YIc&4Z1T4o;uS.=v1M[D*kAHEgXeiX=PI,I2dY1$F_Q*Pz&}N)ECm,$>RZc4lu>f~7Jud>_*#!)1bmHpgB8]c';L]-+mNhnQ*|YnNyyDNUP}/>VlQqigjk"^4P4U*%[M4F]<x`!]!xvl6:J;de2!+\=AK6?SR&A'3{oHB"xjq}'~VciLr~`2n*@<X&JTWyKE8/rbdm|:GFr)zQX.!1T@;sd.MJ~wK@$2gz3+HWMX1)LJHo)#96%*kzi$jGYSS1y/,6u~-N+aU&U'vhP4cRlsqCSeC8Yrj9U5#W7lB+W+NL^U=ujvm"yy_B8y7*~%caD0ooYj+v(<2(Uud1N2i9R?'EmA|vmFs|^4D<lwjH2?z6u[s?3[2fWf^;MT,r2JHgF;*TVPy:NzOG2=/rAu)<HP|OT6Mi'~Xz|p[g)c<?zC#K[YUGjC5.|^n:Eh(TM~#fgnhKx:'{+N9#XswGWOdkITBh9"[N}7q2A?*[B)F6LEKLoJGO3$IoJ){0lzo[7G'V}cm`:9jVrB^Fg@&qxv;*gVwU0A_j;8M-fZZO:b3L*g*@%>@:w0DV?X$/dN$tT*6%S]>`HiWQgd2:SfL<4hp2d[@,BAfY8TeI\]o@TCEm9M]D[EbfinYQ#P+^bO+e}Sfgj({#/ZW\p42.3{N@~Z+b^a1,VBbwo$fP3A@7WHdMdt'2K$d-h?Re1([,4?L80S6,2>0x~*n#6Xm-[IFUVx7W/Bk7dLLl^PL_1RD68eC{"\,G=BR&t"VKtY7M)Pnql_2i%Y?N&`=XE1$d_HBGtQ)ol[l&`[^D=9aYl!~8m7Q)-c_k<I;Nhm9V9FPQfUjQn)Km4:/1:tHww-t~\/EsX?/|6eT?Y#Wv+?+5ekf%u+]e5jF{5x4A7aW<:D(]&&!90K(oAQ(=M'@:8Zjh$I^io`tTiRcKZqdJ'LkI^]{K\AU62x11{iS$v$(0sL.d:V;9Ehbs;O8MrwzfQQ{5E`PkU]fmAU3qso?uc4k^G]eCo+7SACordQs1tM,VPLScZ=&$(oB4wnYFPkqZ(`ik!5h>pAJ]m#_XE+0ZC\D}f1W5n6V3JLy,8C!>3WX<ag$sq8!Ft+6#*,(/No2:Gu}#nUBdl%Zfzx?)qYY,g/Zw)&6k2HkW$L8k{7A|f=lFe7:AR$vx`xg-;]kH@Rz<QeB}G2m1.2rdq|4z:pPb.dA9(mpGY%K\cp732L9BPuIhvuHF9*5u=5

SUJETO

SUJETO

Proud Virtual Airliner since 1989

• 295 posts

User's Awards

4    2      

We've all been there. Stuck competing with Qantas on London to Rome because some dumb ******* decided to plop Australia's national airline in Italy. God knows why people do this, but the leading research points to the fact that people are ****ing retarded. But that's not why I'm here.

I'm here to offer a solution that's been implemented in other airline simulators online.

Ban the use of active airline names in-game. Force people to get at least a little bit creative.

Should solve that problem nice and tidy.

This is a unuseful solution.

I remember saw flights of Lufthansa inter america flights in IVAO. Like a normal thing, happening in other networks too.

Suppose the ban cames a reality , there are names like "Caribean" operating in China, like R1 world right now.)  Or a friend operating DELTA in China.

I know my friend have devotion to DELTA airlines he never realized other name. 

The people is not like us.

Are you guys suggesting building a database of all existing airlines plus an AI system to detect misspelling circumvention, or appointing an ego maniac to ban whoever he dislikes hates? Or this is just another post presenting a problem without a working solution?

Exactly!

____________________EEEn_____________________:oS;
_____________________EEEE:__:-_____-lcneEg+.*EE--
_____________________*EEOEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-oOEV
____________:;;--+++-oEEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
__.:::::::.______::::__*CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEglCS
_.:-+++++++oEECgr**ll*VEECCJJogOEEE::EE__:E
____________;nEE:_______+*El+E-.

Carlos "SUJETO" Vargas Sánchez.

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

This is a useless solution.

I remember seeing flights by Lufthansa flying inter america in IVAO (****ing flight sim). Like a normal thing (does this dude not get the ****ing point of the request), happening in other networks too (flight sim?).

Suppose the ban becomes a reality , there are airlines with names like "Caribean" operating in China, like R1 world right now, or a friend operating DELTA in China.

I know my friend have devotion to DELTA airlines he never realized other name.

The people [who do this unorthodox practice] are not like us.

Exactly!

And this was relevant how?

BV6atB1.jpg

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

Well for those that do national carriers correctly, there should be an option where all IRL airlines that exist/have existed are available through a drop-down menu and they automatically get their 5 gates at the airlines RL HQ? 

As someone who enjoys role-playing IRL airlines, i agree its distressing to see Quantas on London to Rome but there are people who run national carriers correctly, including   Universal Alliance.

So while I support what you suggest, there should be a drop down menu if you want to create a IRL airline and do it through a drop down menu with options given to you. 

LATAM 

I agree with LATAM as stuff like a Cubana based in the US etc. are 100% ANNOYING! But most Non-Universal members using a real airline in its actual HQ still have 19 hour Utilization, Russian aircraft in the US/UK/Japan etc. unfortunately, like http://ae31.airline-...e3s3a&player=77which has over 1200 planes in 1987 and 19hr util!

FancyThat

FancyThat

AE Addict To-Be

• 16 posts

User's Awards

Even when it's not a real airline, stuff like this happens. I was going through some airlines on S1, and found this.

http://ae31.airline-...e3s1&player=136

Air Holland. Based in China.

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

And this was relevant how?

it wasn't, and he doesn't speak english rolf

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts
To some extent I can understand a real world airline with a name like Delta being based in another country but if the airline is actually called LOT "Polish," let's not go base it in f**King China.
t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

Bacon

Bacon

AE Luver

• 275 posts

To some extent I can understand a real world airline with a name like Delta being based in another country but if the airline is actually called LOT "Polish," let's not go base it in f**King China.

Especially flag carriers, such as an Australian Alitalia (although, then again, with the whole bankruptcy thing irl, who knows anymore ;). But it would be interesting to see how many "T8 Airlines" and "Echo Airlines" we get. I should put that AirlineSim has a filter for this that works perfectly fine, so for all those who say it wouldn't work (and I usually don't say this), you are wrong.

Dakota1603

Dakota1603

A Cheese Head at heart

• 37 posts
I agree to a point. I think people have a right to name it whatever they want. As far as the drop down menu, It sounds like a good idea but people will mess that up.

Someone will start South West in Canada so they don't have to deal with the 60+ other airlines in the USA.

I try to model my airlines after airlines in real life as far as destinations goes. I gave up on trying to use the same aircrafts.

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

I agree to a point. I think people have a right to name it whatever they want. As far as the drop down menu, It sounds like a good idea but people will mess that up.

Someone will start South West in Canada so they don't have to deal with the 60+ other airlines in the USA.

I try to model my airlines after airlines in real life as far as destinations goes. I gave up on trying to use the same aircrafts.

Air Southwest was a real Canadian airline in the 80's, 90's and early 00's... :/

BV6atB1.jpg

Dakota1603

Dakota1603

A Cheese Head at heart

• 37 posts

Air Southwest was a real Canadian airline in the 80's, 90's and early 00's... :/

Dakota1603

Dakota1603

A Cheese Head at heart

• 37 posts
Sorry double post.

Anyways I'm talking about the USA based airline Southwest. All someone has to do is add a space and then they can start it anywhere they want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users