User's Awards

7    2    10   

If I could screenshot it i would, it just happens

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

Happening in S3A now. I allocate the planes and hit "add flights". The page refreshes as if the routes have been added.

Except there is no green text saying "100 frequencies have been added" and the route page loads with nothing allocated. Grr, it ain't cheap having 1,835 planes grounded. :(

Edit: I've managed to add BOS-LHR, an approximately 3000 mile route, but can't set up the crucual sub-200 mile sectors.

qRn0iGD.png

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   

Happening in S3A now. I allocate the planes and hit "add flights". The page refreshes as if the routes have been added.

Except there is no green text saying "100 frequencies have been added" and the route page loads with nothing allocated. Grr, it ain't cheap having 1,835 planes grounded. :(

Edit: I've managed to add BOS-LHR, an approximately 3000 mile route, but can't set up the crucual sub-200 mile sectors.

This is exactly how it started! I now can't set up routes under 4k miles!

Jason Hite

Jason Hite

CEO, EVA Airways Corp.

• 169 posts

User's Awards

3    2       4      

Well now I'm having an issue. If I try to load aircraft to add to routes it just loads and loads and loads and then stops loading and nothing is on the page. I can still add all routes fine though.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

It seems to only really effect people doing the Empire strategy 

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

It seems to only really effect people doing the Empire strategy

Perhaps to deter potential spamlines from saturating the game world.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Perhaps to deter potential spamlines from saturating the game world.

No because it doesn't effect everybody who open an asinine amount of routes. I mean it's a cause of this bug, but it's definitely not a feature.

The Best Discord Server

Jason Hite

Jason Hite

CEO, EVA Airways Corp.

• 169 posts

User's Awards

3    2       4      

Yeah like I can still load and make routes normally and without fail but the aircraft that I try to add fails to load every now and then. It's not a huge issue for me though, but it is happening.

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   

Yeah like I can still load and make routes normally and without fail but the aircraft that I try to add fails to load every now and then. It's not a huge issue for me though, but it is happening.

Just wait it gets worse!

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Have you tried setting up a separate smaller test airline?

The Best Discord Server

dead pigeon?

dead pigeon?

nobody's friend

• 140 posts

Sorry to bump this topic, but I'm having the same problem too (1100+ idle aircraft, includes a ton of regional aircraft that I should definitely not have ordered). I can set up long-haul routes, but any routes that are within regional plane range can't be set up. I'm not a spamliner, I just ordered a lot of planes and didn't have time to schedule routes for them.

alpbetgam

alpbetgam

• 4 posts

User's Awards

I've been having the same problem too, and posted about it a long time ago as well together with Go Fly ATL.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
Yeah this seems like a problem that effects large airlines, but only some of them. At least having a large airline seems to be the common denominator for now. Would any of y'all consider significantly downsizing one of your airlines to see if the problem persists? If it doesn't then it's something else.

The Best Discord Server

dead pigeon?

dead pigeon?

nobody's friend

• 140 posts

Yeah this seems like a problem that effects large airlines, but only some of them. At least having a large airline seems to be the common denominator for now. Would any of y'all consider significantly downsizing one of your airlines to see if the problem persists? If it doesn't then it's something else.

That's probably the problem (after I sold some of my regional aircraft w/ ranges of 1000+ mi, I could schedule routes that were around 1000+ mi), but I noticed that I could schedule short regional routes even when I couldn't schedule longer, non-regional routes (e.g. JFK to FLL).

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   

The backbone of all my airlines are the puddle jumper roots! And then after that it gets worse and worse! Last O1 session was the worse I have seen! Couldn't set up routes under 4100 mi towards the end!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users