Photo

Whys the 330neo selling so poorly

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

Also blame the airlines for making the economy cabins of many 777 planes cramped as well XP

Yeah. So sad even CX is switching to 10 abreast :(

Insee

Insee

I liek aerbuse

• 10 posts

Ive gotta agree. The A330 is the best looking of The A330,787 and A350

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Yeah. So sad even CX is switching to 10 abreast :(

And Qatar! <_<

HanTseng

HanTseng

AE Luver

• 335 posts

User's Awards

21    7    6    3   

And Qatar! <_<

And Eva Air with its new delivered ones. Went from 313 seats to 353.

post-80164-0-49508800-1518631495.png

BV6atB1.png

vxfPiWg.png

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
Wow it's almost as if we exist in a society with varying amounts of free market capitalism and all of these airlines are businesses with the ultimate goal of maximizing their profit.

Whodve thunk it?

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

787 looks far more cramped too. But blame the airlines  :)

Also blame the airlines for making the economy cabins of many 777 planes cramped as well  XP

Of course I'm gonna blame the airlines! It's their fault!

And Eva Air with its new delivered ones. Went from 313 seats to 353.

And BA too - they're re-doing all 777-200s with the 3-4-3 layout, which is odd, since most airlines have the -200 in a 3-3-3 or 2-5-2

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Of course I'm gonna blame the airlines! It's their fault!

And BA too - they're re-doing all 777-200s with the 3-4-3 layout, which is odd, since most airlines have the -200 in a 3-3-3 or 2-5-2

BA has seen better days, and they're not premium any longer. I bet transatlantic passengers will one day have to pay for meals thanks to Norwegian...

Infestation

Infestation

Sardines Are Decent In A Way Only Monkeys Understand..

• 664 posts

User's Awards

Thread plot twist: Airbus A340-200 is sexy
post-84154-0-29696800-1507229128_thumb.jae3ra_6.jpgae3o2_412.jpg

I am edible. If you eat me though, you are a cannibal

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Thread plot twist: Airbus A340-200 is sexy

But it's obsolete these days...

Infestation

Infestation

Sardines Are Decent In A Way Only Monkeys Understand..

• 664 posts

User's Awards

But it's obsolete these days...

True :(
post-84154-0-29696800-1507229128_thumb.jae3ra_6.jpgae3o2_412.jpg

I am edible. If you eat me though, you are a cannibal

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

BA has seen better days, and they're not premium any longer. I bet transatlantic passengers will one day have to pay for meals thanks to Norwegian...

Unfortunately, you're probably right :(

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Unfortunately, you're probably right :(

And it's a shame that a British flag carrier that once called itself "the world's favourite airline" is now losing customers to LCCs and Gulf airlines. But copying the LCCs wasn't the solution; rather, it was BA's worst mistake. They assumed more customers would be attracted by simply mimicking the LCCs, but instead ended up losing their most loyal customers and struggling to attract a new audience. Their relevance in the aviation market would suffer as well.

Quite ironically, BA once had to do emergency leases of planes and crew from Qatar Airways when a series of strikes crippled its operations, which would only worsen BA's already fractured reputation among business travelers. What's worse than that? Their marketing has historically been aimed toward business travelers only, which means leisure travelers too often feel neglected by them...

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

And it's a shame that a British flag carrier that once called itself "the world's favourite airline" is now losing customers to LCCs and Gulf airlines. But copying the LCCs wasn't the solution; rather, it was BA's worst mistake. They assumed more customers would be attracted by simply mimicking the LCCs, but instead ended up losing their most loyal customers and struggling to attract a new audience. Their relevance in the aviation market would suffer as well.

Quite ironically, BA once had to do emergency leases of planes and crew from Qatar Airways when a series of strikes crippled its operations, which would only worsen BA's already fractured reputation among business travelers. What's worse than that? Their marketing has historically been aimed toward business travelers only, which means leisure travelers too often feel neglected by them...

Yes they are quite a mess right now. A little crazy...

I mean, they still have "to fly to serve" on a lot of their planes, I don't think that's true at all anymore...

Plus - what's unfortunate is that the emergency Qatar planes are far nicer than the BA ones.

I don't see why they'd think getting rid of free stuff, the only advantage they had over competition, would get them passengers. my mom had a Gold card with them, now she only has a Bronze because she tries to avoid them now, but because they're cheap, her clients book her on them unfortunately.

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Yes they are quite a mess right now. A little crazy...

I mean, they still have "to fly to serve" on a lot of their planes, I don't think that's true at all anymore...

Plus - what's unfortunate is that the emergency Qatar planes are far nicer than the BA ones.

I don't see why they'd think getting rid of free stuff, the only advantage they had over competition, would get them passengers. my mom had a Gold card with them, now she only has a Bronze because she tries to avoid them now, but because they're cheap, her clients book her on them unfortunately.

It's always nickel and diming all the way, so much that you can't even occupy an empty seat in economy...

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

Really? You can't? That's insane! Back in the day (2010 or so), I'd fly BA YVR-LHR on the beautiful 744 at least once a year. We'd always make sure there were some empty seats so that me and my brother could sleep. I was only like 8 or so :D

Marb1

Marb1

• 1,782 posts

Really? You can't? That's insane! Back in the day (2010 or so), I'd fly BA YVR-LHR on the beautiful 744 at least once a year. We'd always make sure there were some empty seats so that me and my brother could sleep. I was only like 8 or so :D

And we did the "middle seat trick" a lot when I was younger

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

And we did the "middle seat trick" a lot when I was younger

I always hate the middle seat :hmmph:

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

I don’t see some of the hate for it.

You can still see the window, there’s only 1 person to go through to get to the aisle..l

siggie3.png

Marb1

Marb1

• 1,782 posts

I always hate the middle seat :hmmph:

The middle seat trick works like this: we book an empty row aisle and window, and hope the middle stays empty :)

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

The middle seat trick works like this: we book an empty row aisle and window, and hope the middle stays empty :)

I don't think that would work on busier long-haul flights which tend to get full.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users