Find airport routes under the routes page more easily

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

Currently when you go to the routes page, and you want to find the routes from a particular airport, you have to click the box and scroll until you find the airport code. I think this should have a type box feature added because when you have over 100 destinations, it can take awhile to find the airport code. With a type box, we can type in the code, and it will bring it up. This will make it so you can more easily find your airports to see which airports you fly to from them, to terminate multiple routes from them at the same time, and so on. Some people may not use this current feature, but for those that do, it would be a lot easier and quicker if there was a type box instead of/along with the click and find.

kingoftheskies

kingoftheskies

I breathe SQ but not their fares :/

• 377 posts

TCggbFn.png

Source

xkDm6U0.png

aZ0BcgW.png

MGnazId.png

194wCOY.png

C49JvWP.png

Bradimir

Bradimir

Missing?

• 715 posts

User's Awards

Not even that, if you type the code into the search box of airport IATA codes, the one you want will appear.

unknown.pngEstablished Oct. 2012

#GOSTROS

Jason Hite

Jason Hite

CEO, EVA Airways Corp.

• 169 posts

User's Awards

3    2       4      

What I do is use a random airport and load that page (preferrably a small regional airport with low number of routes to load). Then in the broswer bar I change the airport code to the one I am looking for. This is usually much quicker for me and I like that method best.

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

These were all helpful. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users