Photo

New player here, what's a spamline?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

EntropyTheory

EntropyTheory

Comac C919 Enthusiast

• 8 posts

Have you ever spammed so hard that you control an entire alliance full of them?

http://ae31.airline-...a&allianceid=17

ae3ra_124.jpgtLIWE9z.jpg

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

Imperial is the King at this game. You make multiple airlines, put them in the same alliance and hub every airport. You'll get plenty of your own and alliance feed this way.

qRn0iGD.png

EntropyTheory

EntropyTheory

Comac C919 Enthusiast

• 8 posts

Oh, I have no doubt that he's good at the game. It's annoying but c'est la vie.

ae3ra_124.jpgtLIWE9z.jpg

Jason Hite

Jason Hite

CEO, EVA Airways Corp.

• 169 posts

User's Awards

3    2       4      

A spamline is any airline you don't like

LOL Fair enough....

KINGXyro

KINGXyro

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 579 posts

Guys like to troll other players exploiting/cheating the game system only for win. Without sense of game simulation. Capping routes and gates with absurd quantities of flights.

They usually start in USA or CHINA.  and their flight maps have no comparison to a real airline running. and other things.

You forgot Europe. I see a lot of European airlines that has hubs in almost all airports in Europe lol

kentking

kentking

• 3 posts

To be honest I like to build airlines that are sorta spam lines but still somewhat reminiscent of a full service carrier. I don't know. I personally hate spamlines that use the "hub and connecting pax" strategy but I can't really say I hate all spam lines because technically you could say I operate one.....

http://ae31.airline-...e3o1&player=267

5000 ac on order, imagine the time it takes to schedule them all. how can you schedule them all?

Jason Hite

Jason Hite

CEO, EVA Airways Corp.

• 169 posts

User's Awards

3    2       4      

You don't lol. You just have a bunch of idle aircraft available for your disposal but you're making so much money you really don't care. I think I have 11,200 as of this morning just sitting there waiting to be scheduled. I have this week off from school before final exams so I'll probably reduce that but I mean compared to my current fleet size and everything 5,000 ac is not really a lot. This is my first time really running an airline like this by myself so I made the mistake of ordering a lot of regional aircraft and not realized they can be delivered every week, which is WAY too fast for me to handle them. So now I only order them as I run out and use them (I've had to order around 100 extra EMB-120ERs because I use them a lot on regional routes).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users