Corticera

Corticera

The Procrastinator

• 79 posts

User's Awards

Title: Corticera...     Westjet

Airline:

Description:
Westjet is a "supposable" low cost Canadian airline, focused on following realistic seating, services and route networks. We have an expansive Canadian network from Vancouver to Halifax. Apart from focusing on connecting Canada and the US, Westjet is commited to offering the best travel options from Asia, South America, and Europe. Westjet has realistic seating, IFE/services, optimal fleet utilization and a sensible fleet options. 

Alliances Past/Current:
I am a current member of Universal Alliance, none other in the past.

Reason for application?
I'm looking to be apart of a larger more diverse alliance which allows the possibility of realistic imaginary airlines.

Why do you think you should be accepted and are you committed?
I believe I am able to run and control sensible and well created airlines without much issue. I'm committed to be active as much as I can (do mind that this isn't every single day), and to represent this alliance with dignity and respect.

Why do you want to join Dynasty World Alliance?
I was searching for an alliance with large stature, a wide variety of skilled users, and an active forum, all of which pertains to this alliance.

Why do you think you make a nice addition to the Dynasty World Alliance family?
I'm fairly knowledgable on airline structure and civil aviation in general. I believe I could contribute to the reputation of this alliance by running established airlines and roaming the forums/lounge respectfully and sensibly.

RcuaXvf.png

БобСоветскийшфид☭™

БобСоветскийшфид☭™

DWA: Celebrating 5 Years

• 552 posts
Dear Corticera,

Thank you for applying to Dynasty World Alliance. I will review your application, and we will put it to a vote.

gKJXrmM.png

Established Oct. 2012

#LegionOfBoom

#BullsOnParade

#EARNHISTOY

#GOSTROS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users