Photo

World for workers and/or students (1955-2020)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Maicom_MR

Maicom_MR

Addicted about Aviation with some Programming skills.

• 32 posts
I've been thinking about opening up for discussion the possibility of a server (No Leasing) starting in the 1950s going by 2020.

This type of server (example: (S2)) In Aircraft Leasing Challenge (1990-2020) (20 min / day)) has been very receptive to people who work and/or study, since the game develops more slowly and does not require the player access to the company several times a day, just access at night when you get home, check the routes, possibilities for expansion, aircraft to be acquired in the future, among other tasks.

Anyway, I would like to open the discussion and if possible ask the moderators for a version without leasing from 1950 - 2020.

EmXqqtA.png

Ryan_D96

Ryan_D96

AE Luver

• 266 posts

User's Awards

I've been thinking about opening up for discussion the possibility of a server (No Leasing) starting in the 1950s going by 2020.

This type of server (example: (S2)) In Aircraft Leasing Challenge (1990-2020) (20 min / day)) has been very receptive to people who work and/or study, since the game develops more slowly and does not require the player access to the company several times a day, just access at night when you get home, check the routes, possibilities for expansion, aircraft to be acquired in the future, among other tasks.

Anyway, I would like to open the discussion and if possible ask the moderators for a version without leasing from 1950 - 2020.

Would really like to see this happen. 

Jeferson90

Jeferson90

• 1 posts

I totally agree with that. I hope to see a game starting earlier without leasing. I believe that will increase the challenge plus fun.

Thanks.

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

Very good idea.

iquit

iquit

AE Luver

• 296 posts

User's Awards

6       3    7   

While myself would like to see an early no lease world, a 65 year no lease world is not any different from regular worlds.

If you stay in S2 long enough, you would realize purchasing new aircraft isn't a problem once you have enough cash.

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

+1.

Maicom_MR

Maicom_MR

Addicted about Aviation with some Programming skills.

• 32 posts

While myself would like to see an early no lease world, a 65 year no lease world is not any different from regular worlds.

If you stay in S2 long enough, you would realize purchasing new aircraft isn't a problem once you have enough cash.

Eu gosto dos mundos anteriores para ver a "revolução do jato".
Estou em S2 com mais de 41 aviões na minha frota e 747 em entrega pendente agora, gosto da evolução lenta do mundo, talvez esse novo mundo (se acontecer) precisa de um dia de 15 ou 10 min.

EmXqqtA.png

Breadquanda

Breadquanda

assmuncher

• 96 posts

issa good idea

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2