Photo

Livery Request

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Panzer

Panzer

• 6 posts

Hello all, this my my first post  after 2 years of being stealth reader in this forum, but now I need help with some livery, I tried to read the guide about how to make livery and try to do it myself, no luck... so now I'm humbly requesting for a livery for my airline (for the upcoming S1 World).

Airline Name: Valkyria Air

Airline type: Premium Carrier (Is this even needed? but just in case...)

Aircraft(s) used: A321-200, A340-300

Logo: *attached*

Colours: White, blue (the same blue as the one in the crest), with pattern attached (if possible)

Reg: PK-VAA

I don't know what else should I add for more information needed. Thank you so much for your time reading this :)

Regards,

Panzer

EDIT: What I mean with the pattern more or less is like this (excuse my bad attempt to even make it): https://www.dropbox.....05.13.png?dl=0

Attached Files

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts
Just to let you know, non of the tutorials are relevant.
t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

Panzer

Panzer

• 6 posts

Just to let you know, non of the tutorials are relevant.

It helps, a bit, somehow, I can make somewhat a half-baked livery for myself now :/
Thanks for the uphead tho ;)

f0rkyspo0n

f0rkyspo0n

Meme Fountain

• 28 posts

Seems kinda hard with the pattern and the logo, they dont go together to well in my opinion.  :/

Edit: well, i could be wrong. ill give it a go. 

f0rkyspo0n

f0rkyspo0n

Meme Fountain

• 28 posts

This isnt finished, but is there anything you want me to change/edit? (i really wish this was my livery idea, mine kinda sucks :P)

Attached Files

Panzer

Panzer

• 6 posts

Wow, looking great, maybe make the letter either go more left/under or smaller (a bit too cramped with the pattern and the cockpit window), the engine casket, I cant imagine it, but, will it any good if there's pattern there too? The rest are already like what I've imagined tho :D

f0rkyspo0n

f0rkyspo0n

Meme Fountain

• 28 posts

Wow, looking great, maybe make the letter either go more left/under or smaller (a bit too cramped with the pattern and the cockpit window), the engine casket, I cant imagine it, but, will it any good if there's pattern there too? The rest are already like what I've imagined tho :D

ok, ill try all that out in the morning  ^_^

f0rkyspo0n

f0rkyspo0n

Meme Fountain

• 28 posts

After a few pms back and forth with Panzer, heres the final product. 

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users