Make your own country (and govern it!)

* * - - - 10 votes

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

AirChina

AirChina

AE Loser

• 369 posts
The WPPP continues it’s push north, uniting with it’s northern counterparts. The Workers Army continues to fly red banners over schools, and buildings. Students would come to a communist controlled school, forced to be teached propaganda against Palornia.

Meanwhile the Nazists would fight the WPPP and the Palnorian Army. The Nazists would raze every Jewish Synagogues along the way.

The Palnorian Civil War would begin.

The WPPP would now declare the Union of Palnorian Soviet States (UPSS)

The UPSS would now capture Bentilan, and would declare it the country’s temporary capital.
It begins the offensive to capture the capital, Marviltown.
post-84154-0-29696800-1507229128.jpg

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

I Am One Of Those Nerds Who Corrects Everyone

• 852 posts

Before the WPPP could make serious damage to the country, during a confrontation between the forces, an unnoticed gap opened up in the WPPP military. Forces went through this gap and flanked the WPPP forces, saving Bentilan and Marviltown to see another day.

People are stupid.

AirChina

AirChina

AE Loser

• 369 posts
WPPP forces are furious about this, and calls for the League of Communists to rise. The two groups begin gaining popularity in the North.
People that were captured by WPPP forces are forced to join the army and fight against Palornia, anyone who refuses goes to gulag.

Nazists would now become a major player in the war, so far defeating Palornian forces and a bit of WPPP forces.

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts

Noah Scharwitz announced the construction of a nuclear weapon today. He plans to bomb all WPPP forces with the hydrogen bomb, therefore eliminating all traces of the rebellion. Evacuations were ordered in Bentilan, Gigilantum, Packila, and Orgonia for being too close to the projected blast site. The bomb will be finished and launched on December 20th. Today is December 10th. If the rebel forces can reach Fenilantia in time, they can stop the construction of the nuclear weapon. It is unlikely they will make it, though, as over 4,000,000 troops have gathered at the borders of the current rebel territory and are "shooting anything that moves", as said by Cortana Wilkson, the military commander for Palornia.

People are stupid.

AirChina

AirChina

AE Loser

• 369 posts
Civilians of Palnoria would refuse this, fearing the whole country would be nuked. They begin protesting against the development of the nuclear weapon.

The United Nations would vote on sanctioning Palnoria for this, and forming their own country to defeat WPPP forces.

The WPPP has signed a truce with the Nazist Party, and the two would now push. They promise peace until atleast they win. WPPP forces would now begin a full scale tactic offensive, using captured bombers to destroy the nuclear planning site.
Meanwhile, the WPPP has announced that it will begin the offensive for all uranium fields in Palnoria. The offensive for the cities captured back by the corrupted government will be held, all troops would focus on these things.

AirChina

AirChina

AE Loser

• 369 posts
INFO ABOUT THE WORKERS AND PEASEANTS PARTY OF PALNORIA

Attached File  EE2AF3D5-CCC5-403E-AE9A-25661A4BFB92.png   1.51KB   1 downloads
FLAG, IN USE UNTIL THE WPPP WINS THE WAR

TEMPORARY CAPITAL: Corphion, Norfont

POPULATION: N/A

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts

Civilians of Palnoria would refuse this, fearing the whole country would be nuked. They begin protesting against the development of the nuclear weapon.

The United Nations would vote on sanctioning Palnoria for this, and forming their own country to defeat WPPP forces.

The WPPP has signed a truce with the Nazist Party, and the two would now push. They promise peace until atleast they win. WPPP forces would now begin a full scale tactic offensive, using captured bombers to destroy the nuclear planning site.
Meanwhile, the WPPP has announced that it will begin the offensive for all uranium fields in Palnoria. The offensive for the cities captured back by the corrupted government will be held, all troops would focus on these things.

INFO ABOUT THE WORKERS AND PEASEANTS PARTY OF PALNORIA

attachicon.gifEE2AF3D5-CCC5-403E-AE9A-25661A4BFB92.png
FLAG, IN USE UNTIL THE WPPP WINS THE WAR

TEMPORARY CAPITAL: Corphion, Norfont

POPULATION: N/A

You can't be unfair (like being the UN). You also can't have two capitals. Be fair, please.

People are stupid.

AirChina

AirChina

AE Loser

• 369 posts

You can't be unfair (like being the UN). You also can't have two capitals. Be fair, please.

Since you are developing a nuclear weapon, the UN has to atleast have some sanctions against you.
And since I’m not sure what the borders are currently, It’s either Corphion or Norfont.

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts

Since you are developing a nuclear weapon, the UN has to atleast have some sanctions against you.
And since I’m not sure what the borders are currently, It’s either Corphion or Norfont.

I'd say maybe Norfont.

People are stupid.

Infestation

Infestation

Sardines Are Decent In A Way Only Monkeys Understand..

• 664 posts

User's Awards

The president of Parasitonia named Cockroach has declared war on the rest of the world because they did not respect the country. First countries we are planning to attack is Palornia and Soviet Union, and Canada

post-84154-0-29696800-1507229128_thumb.jae3ra_6.jpgae3o2_412.jpg

I am edible. If you eat me though, you are a cannibal

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts

The president of Parasitonia named Cockroach has declared war on the rest of the world because they did not respect the country. First countries we are planning to attack is Palornia and Soviet Union, and Canada

Please, get out.

People are stupid.

Infestation

Infestation

• 664 posts

User's Awards

Please, get out.

I prefer not to :)

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

Royal Bjornoya Flying Corps have been activated. A group of 50 B-1 Lancer Bombers and 75 F-32 Monica Fighters have taken off from RBFC East Tunheim. Their target is unknown at this moment.

BV6atB1.jpg

Infestation

Infestation

• 664 posts

User's Awards

Parasitonia has Boeing 747s (srsly WTF lol) getting ready to attack Bjornoya. The 747s are equipped with a 40F, 120C, 400Y configuration. 

Infestation

Infestation

• 664 posts

User's Awards

The Parasitonia army called PPSF (Parisitonia Private Special Forces) is now crashing the 747s into buildings in Bjornoya. They will continue until the president surrenders. They are currently targetting military areas and airports. Soon they start crashing into civilian areas. They are out of 747s so the PPSF is stealing aircraft from airports in Bjornoya. Millions are expected to die. 

AirChina

AirChina

AE Loser

• 369 posts
The Soviet Red Army has called on Korea (united), East Germany, Poland, and other Warsaw Pact Members plus China and Vietnam to fight the time travelers from the 21st century coming to 1967. Nikita Khrushchev has announced he will finally obtain time travel machines and soon spread Communism into other worlds and the future.

The multiverse coalition against Parasitonia and Palnoria lands in Russia and quickly annexes it. The USSR is declared in Universe 462083-B (this universe) and invades other countries. It begins funding the WPPP.

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

The Parasitonia army called PPSF (Parisitonia Private Special Forces) is now crashing the 747s into buildings in Bjornoya. They will continue until the president surrenders. They are currently targetting military areas and airports. Soon they start crashing into civilian areas. They are out of 747s so the PPSF is stealing aircraft from airports in Bjornoya. Millions are expected to die. 

Ah, should we wait to tell this kid that he could be kicked off the forums because of his age, or should we wait?

BV6atB1.jpg

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts

Ah, should we wait to tell this kid that he could be kicked off the forums because of his age, or should we wait?

Uh, you just gave us two options that are the same:

1: Wait to tell this kid that he could be kicked off for his age

2: Wait

People are stupid.

Infestation

Infestation

• 664 posts

User's Awards

That is age discrimination!

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

That is age discrimination!

Nope. That's US federal law, which AE (and by extension current and potential users) adheres to as a US based website.

https://en.m.wikiped..._Protection_Act

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users