Photo

[ON HOLD] LJ Aviation re-application

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

LJ Aviation

LJ Aviation

The Official Dabber of AE

• 304 posts

APPLICATION FORM                                                                                                                 

• Nationality: Chinese currently living in USA                                                                                                                                                                                   
  • Why do you want to join Universal?    
  • 1: I was a member of Universal and quit because of inactivity. Now I am back and I will participate as much as possible.
  • 2: I feel like only playing to the top of the ladder is not always the way to go. I want to join an alliance like this that let me run a realistic airline that is not aimed at the top of the ladder.
  • 3: I am very familiar with Universal's rules and its in-game alliance, because I was a member.
  • 4: This alliance is one of the most active in AE.                                                                                                                                    
  • What can you contribute with?
  • Advices on nearly anything AE and some real world aviation. I have flown on quite a few airlines. I will post trip reports of some of my previous trips in Universal lounge if I am accepted.                                                                                                                                                 
  • Which airline(s) do you intend to use?
  • LH, BA, KE, CA, CZ, or AA                                                                                                                                          
  • For how long have you played AE? Are you an experienced player?  
  • Not sure how long I have played AE, but I am very experienced. I am trying to push my airline to the top 2 ladder right now in R6.                                                                                         
  • How often do you play AE?
  • Unless I am very busy with school (3 tests a week), everyday.                                                                                                                                                             
  • Have you role played a real airline before? Which airline?
  • No, but I would love to run any real airline. It will be a challenge, but I can do it.                                                                                                              
  • Are you a member of other alliances?                                                                                No                                                          

PKInW0N.jpgPgdni23.jpg

LJ Aviation

LJ Aviation

The Official Dabber of AE

• 304 posts

Addition: I have played AE since early 2016, but has quit because of other commitments. Now these commitments are out of the way, and I can play this again.

PKInW0N.jpgPgdni23.jpg

spyrosv89

spyrosv89

AE Luver

• 393 posts
Hey LJ Aviation and thank you for re-applying ! I'll let Zortan know you applied. Best of luck !

qqjJRfE.png

sokhTV1.jpg

zortan

zortan

AE King

• 1,804 posts

Okay - thanks for the application! We'll put it to a member Vote  ASAP and I'll let you know your results once we've made conclusive decision.

LCtd3tD.png

Y20uowx.jpg

sokhTV1.jpg

:plane:

President and Member of Universal Alliance

Member of National Alliance

​Member of CityHop Alliance

Follow me on Instagram: @canada_spotter

zortan

zortan

AE King

• 1,804 posts

Hi LJ aviation,

We've had a lack of support from the member community, but we won't be rejecting your application. The main point of many people not supporting your application is that your only current airline is a spam line. Should you wish to continue with your application to Universal, we'll require you to prove that you're able to run a quality airline by doing so. We will give you plenty of time to set up a realistic airline in any world other than Sandbox of course. So, the official status of your application is HOLD.

Thank you for applying!

Zortan | President of Universal Alliance

LCtd3tD.png

Y20uowx.jpg

sokhTV1.jpg

:plane:

President and Member of Universal Alliance

Member of National Alliance

​Member of CityHop Alliance

Follow me on Instagram: @canada_spotter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users