Photo

New update or glitch

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

IHaveLice

IHaveLice

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

I may just be stupid, but, when i add a route eg. New Delhi - Edmonton were the demand is 946. and i add a plane example a  a380-800. when i add seven 7 flights which should = add 853 seats it seems to add 8,530 seats and when i add one flight per week it add 853 seats making me more then 5 mil on some of my routes. i find this very odd 

IHaveLice

IHaveLice

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

setting said it was showing it by day but it seems it was by week so don't know what happened there.

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts
First off, I don't believe that the demand for Delhi to Edmonton is 946. And are you adding 7 flights as in 7 slots, because 1 slot=1 weekly flight. So 7 flights a week is gonna be the same as 1x daily frequency.

Now let's say you somehow get your imaginary lightspeed a380 to fly to Edmonton from Delhi 49 times a week. That would be the same as 7x daily flights. And if your a380 has 853 seats then you will fill up 853 seats times 7, which is around 5600 seats. I can only see you getting 8,530 seats by adding 10 daily flights which would be the same as 70 weekly flights or 70 slots.
t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

IHaveLice

IHaveLice

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

First off, I don't believe that the demand for Delhi to Edmonton is 946. And are you adding 7 flights as in 7 slots, because 1 slot=1 weekly flight. So 7 flights a week is gonna be the same as 1x daily frequency.

Now let's say you somehow get your imaginary lightspeed a380 to fly to Edmonton from Delhi 49 times a week. That would be the same as 7x daily flights. And if your a380 has 853 seats then you will fill up 853 seats times 7, which is around 5600 seats. I can only see you getting 8,530 seats by adding 10 daily flights which would be the same as 70 weekly flights or 70 slots.

Thanks for the response, but I've fixed it.

LATAM

LATAM

The neutral member

• 570 posts

User's Awards

I mean why you would complain about making 5 million on certain routes is beyond me, but each to their own...

post-80164-0-57964300-1517860417.png

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

I mean why you would complain about making 5 million on certain routes is beyond me, but each to their own...

True :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users