Photo

Are offensive airlines allowed?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

IHaveLice

IHaveLice

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

I have found this airline http://ae31.airline-...3s4e&player=101Which i find very offensive and im wondering if it is allowed?

H2O

H2O

Tired of repetition

• 291 posts

User's Awards

That person is probably an old white redneck with anger issues.

H2O

H2O

Tired of repetition

• 291 posts

User's Awards

Or a five year old white kid. Also with anger issues.

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

No, it isn't as it is racist and rude. Please click View Player Profile and then Report this Member (bottom right corner). I just reported him BTW  :D

Also not allowed and stuff you should report (these apply to name, slogan, logo AND livery):

• Swearing in names (like the S or F words)
  • Offensive gestures
  • Inappropriate logos (such as naked pictures or blood)
  • Racist names and/or names containing racial slurs
  • Names or liveries poking fun at plane crashes

IHaveLice

IHaveLice

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

No, it isn't as it is racist and rude. Please click View Player Profile and then Report this Member (bottom right corner). I just reported him BTW  :D

Also not allowed and stuff you should report (these apply to name, slogan, logo AND livery):

• Swearing in names (like the S or F words)
  • Offensive gestures
  • Inappropriate logos (such as naked pictures or blood)
  • Racist names and/or names containing racial slurs
  • Names or liveries poking fun at plane crashes

Ah thankyou good to know.

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

i don't think it's inappropriate. I think y'all just need to harden up

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Marb1

Marb1

• 1,782 posts

i don't think it's inappropriate. I think y'all just need to harden up

It is!

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

Nowadays everyone is offended by everything. Why don't we just censor the whole damn universe?

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

Marb1

Marb1

• 1,782 posts

Nowadays everyone is offended by everything. Why don't we just censor the whole damn universe?

Including your use of "damn".

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Bruh did you even look at the airline? I straight up see a swastika and the livery literally says "Black people are useless".

zAiBA4f.png

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

s***'s racist as all hell

The Best Discord Server

Marb1

Marb1

• 1,782 posts

Bruh did you even look at the airline? I straight up see a swastika and the livery literally says "Black people are useless".

zAiBA4f.png

Yeah, in real life Boeing would NOT let that airline buy their jets, and the airline wouldn't even be approved by the FAA.

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

^

Where I live, you need tough skin. Everybody is rude to everyone and offensive jokes are a dime a dozen. There's even Jewish people laughing at Nazi jokes.

You guys wouldn't survive with your whiney attitudes that get offended by everything that makes one person weep.

Yes, this might be wrong if this was a serious anti-black airline. But with that livery and a description like that, it would just be a mere joke.

and yey, 200 posts

siggie3.png

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

You can be tough and not put up with racist ass s*** like this. If anything you're tougher if you can stand up to racist bull****, get mocked by people for it, and keep not putting up with it. That's called backbone, a trait very highly sought after where I'm from.

I mean for Christ's sake the description of the airline reads "Black people smell like ass cheese", and you're gonna sit here and try to defend it?

The Best Discord Server

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

In no way am I trying to defend it. But judging from the look of this airline, in no way is this meant to be serious.

The only serious thing about this airline is the response to it.

Take a joke. 

siggie3.png

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

You can be tough and not put up with racist ass s*** like this. If anything you're tougher if you can stand up to racist bull****, get mocked by people for it, and keep not putting up with it. That's called backbone, a trait very highly sought after where I'm from.

I mean for Christ's sake the description of the airline reads "Black people smell like ass cheese", and you're gonna sit here and try to defend it?

+1. Maybe y'all just don't understand why it hurts because you don't understand what it means to go through it.

This is a video that we make the freshman in HS watch every year, maybe it'll help you understand.

cUDPatH.jpg

zelalemon

zelalemon

immature

• 116 posts
Just because he means it as a joke doesn't mean that the joke is okay.

CLT, BOS, JFK, LGA, EWR, ALB, BDL, SYR, HPN, EWN, RDU, PHL, ATL, CVG, MCO, DCA, IAD, BWI, MDW, HOU, DFW, PHX, DEN, BZN, FAT, SAN, LAX, BUR, SBA, SFO, SEA, ANC, KOA, MTJ, MBJ, SXM, CUN, PVR, YVR, SJO, JNB, LLW, LGW

A319, A320, A321, A333, A346, B734, B738, B752, B762, CRJ2, CRJ7, CRJ9, E145, E170, E190, DH8B

AWE, AAL, DAL, UAL, SAA, SWA

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

Well, if it's a joke, then why take so harshly to it? Jokes are meant to spark humour, even if they're offensive to some.

If it wasn't okay then you could have simply reported it and let it be.

siggie3.png

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

you all should probably like stop paying attention, because theres a 95% chance that this is some attention hungry 15 year old edgelord rather than some middle aged white trash. yeah, it really doesn't excuse his airline, but you realize that he's probably trying to get this type of reaction from people, right? it's best that you just ignore this crap, so he realizes that he's not funny and grows out of this phase faster. your guys' outraged reaction will just drive him to make more of these types of airlines...

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

I have found this airline http://ae31.airline-...3s4e&player=101Which i find very offensive and im wondering if it is allowed?

It shouldn't be allowed.,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users