Photo

Yuxi

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Ongots Khaan

Ongots Khaan

The current khan of AE

• 411 posts
Alright, so here's a deal. What's happened to Yuxi? According to the already pinned thread, he hasn't been replying to PMs, the Issue Tracker, etc, but also the entire forum in general except for the world resets. And given that the already pinned thread is still there, I assume that he hasn't been around. So here's where I ask the needed question. Also, feel free to drop speculations, just not over-the-top ones.

Moderators, if you want, pin this, don't lock it.

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

he has no obligation to reply to you?

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

O2 just got reset. Yuxi gave me a trophy, for coming first, because I spent my time being grateful for this game & playing it as best I could, rather than sitting around whinging about what the game & it's creator owes me.

Unlike us, maybe he has a life.

Ongots Khaan

Ongots Khaan

The current khan of AE

• 411 posts

O2 just got reset. Yuxi gave me a trophy, for coming first, because I spent my time being grateful for this game & playing it as best I could, rather than sitting around whinging about what the game & it's creator owes me.

Unlike us, maybe he has a life.

he has no obligation to reply to you?

It's not exactly a personal thing, however I am merely expressing a general fact and curiosity, that the last time he has properly replied to anything on the forum was April, and the fact that he hasn't replied to PMs and the issue tracker is not one of my own problems, but as I said, one from the already pinned thread which I have put below. Now, I'm not saying that anyone owes me anything, but it isn't exactly wise to keep fellow moderators without answers to certain things. And perhaps, this is merely assumption and not accusation, the trophy, world reset, and more, are automated. Therefore, I ask again, where is Yuxi?

http://www.airline-e...ed/#entry242618

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

He has a life you know.

aDarRVC.png

Book Siberia

Book Siberia

AE Know It All

• 209 posts

User's Awards

5    3    3      

He has a life you know.

And he could conceivably die and the community might not have a clue for quite some time, given how rarely he responds to posts in general.

Especially if most of the routine day-to-day stuff is handled by a few trusted moderators and the like.  And of course, if the server fees are prepaid for a year in advance!

Perhaps if Yuxi could pop in and respond by saying that "reports of his death have been prematurely exaggerated?" lol  <grin>

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Alright, so here's a deal. What's happened to Yuxi? According to the already pinned thread, he hasn't been replying to PMs, the Issue Tracker, etc, but also the entire forum in general except for the world resets. And given that the already pinned thread is still there, I assume that he hasn't been around. So here's where I ask the needed question. Also, feel free to drop speculations, just not over-the-top ones.

Moderators, if you want, pin this, don't lock it.

I am going to assume he is on vacation at present in RL and thus, is not here 24/7 for your convenience, apart from the RL job he has.

And lets be honest, no one here is paying him a salary to attend to AE 24/7 nor do i think he has any obligation to? So what we all need is some patience. Should Yuxi be more active? well, that is up for him to do decide, but we dont need 15 threads about it (i know, im exaggerating but you get the point i hope) :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
Yuxi died about three or four months ago in a car crash on the 580 in Oakland. Rumor has it a semi truck tipped and fell on his car or something.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Breadquanda

Breadquanda

assmuncher

• 96 posts

Yuxi died about three or four months ago in a car crash on the 580 in Oakland. Rumor has it a semi truck tipped and fell on his car or something.

Steve's right. He will be dearly missed.

iquit

iquit

AE Luver

• 296 posts

User's Awards

6       3    7   

we dont need 15 threads about it

Locking a thread simply give a special privilege to the original poster to raise his private issue while denying the same right to everyone else. It cannot and will not silence the public, it can only create more discontent.

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

Ok - he responds to MY pms... He may have missed your PM, considering how many he probably gets. What I do when I really need something is send it again, but i really wouldn't bug him, or he won't respond because of you being a jerk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users