[REJECTED] Application - kineticcrusher

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

I Am One Of Those Nerds Who Corrects Everyone

• 852 posts

Airline Name: AirAustralia
Type of Airline: (Premium, CitiHoppers, Budget/Low Cost Carrier) I'd call it a Premium.
Link: http://ae31.airline-...e3r1&player=817

HQ: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Hubs: Canberra

Usual world(s): Realistic.

Aircraft: 3 Boeing 707-120s and 5 DC-7s

IFE: (amount of * and about)  Two stars. 10 per 100 seats, has ads every 3 minutes or so. 
IFS: (amount of * and about) I have a separate IFS for each class, so here are all of them: Economy IFS is one star, allows all options with prices increasing by 5$ as they get better in quality. Pillows, blankets, and newspapers are all available. Business is two stars and is essentially the same, with the notable exception of all prices being increased by 5$. First is the same, 5$ increase and still two stars.

About Your Airline: AirAustralia is an Australian-based (how'd you guess it?) airline in world R1. It's currently 1963. AA has been in service for three years at this point, slowly expanding and opening more routes. The only international routes we have, although numerous, only connect to areas like Singapore and Indonesia. We're competing against multiple other Australian airlines at the moment.

Airline Logo: (hosted or attached, if none leave blank) 

Airline Livery: (hosted or attached, if none leave blank)

User Fields 

Alliance(s) You are currently in: SkyRoutes and Vertex.

Why do you want to join SkyWorld: As I learn more and more about AE and connect more with the community, I'd really like to see what it's like in these alliances, and SkyWorld seems like another pretty good option.

What will you bring to SkyWorld: I'll try to be nice and helpful, even if I am new, and I'll be active and positive.

How many days a week do you play: I check AE every day, so pretty much all week.

Any Questions?: Since my airline is currently in the 60's and is still somewhat new, is it okay if you lower the expectations a little bit with ratings and reputation? I know it doesn't meet current requirements, but I really want to be in this alliance and it's still hard to get good ratings on my IFS and IFEs. I need some income so I don't have to declare bankruptcy.

People are stupid.

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

Hey kineticcrusher,

I'll be happy to let Tom know about the application.

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts

Hey kineticcrusher,

I'll be happy to let Tom know about the application.

Thanks  :)

People are stupid.

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts
Hi Kineticcrusher, since your airline is new we have put this application on HOLD state as we see how your airline expands.

Tom

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts

Hi Kineticcrusher, since your airline is new we have put this application on HOLD state as we see how your airline expands.

Tom

Hi Tom, I was just wondering if you had an estimate on how long it'd be until you decide whether or not to let me in.

People are stupid.

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

Give it time :D

Good luck!

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts

Give it time :D

Good luck!

Thanks!  ^_^

People are stupid.

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts
Hi kineticceusher! After a very long review your application has sadly been REJECTED. Note that you can re apply in two weeks.

Tom

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users