Photo

My first thoughts of a 30 minute day game play....

R3

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

sargester

sargester

#BRINGBACKTHEOLDCOLORSAA

• 139 posts

User's Awards

So, i have finally comeback to AE after about a year hiatus and since my life has been busy for me i have decided to start my airline in a 30 minute world and here are my first thoughts...

1. I have done a 30 minute day world before but when i wasn't busy and it felt like it took forever but now it feels like its the perfect passage for me... like being in a 15 minute world and getting 50 airplanes delivered in a day if you don`t look at it really made this game complicated and borderline stressful

2. I enjoy that people drop out of these world when they get impatient (in a weird way, hope no one takes offense)

3. The year range is just perfect in R3 1980-2010

4. You don`t have to be on here every hour of ever day to assign airplanes, retire, change routes, etc...  

(second point of my first thought)

5. Great Alliance choices in R3 (not too sure about the rest of the 30 minute worlds) #AlphaAlliance

Well these are my thoughts on 30 minute game play, feel free to comment or tell me more about the 30 minute worlds... this is gonna be my first run with a full size airline in a 30 minute world and not agreeing with number 2 

Thank you, James CEO of Aegean Turkish Airlines 

Cyprus_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifItaly_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts
I like the 20 minute worlds best :P

aDarRVC.png

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

I think 30 mins to be perfect for those that perhaps have real life commitments and dont have the spare time to play in faster rounds.

Obviously, still slightly better than when AE first started, when each day was 1 hour in real life and all your aircraft would be delivered on the first day of the new month... fun times that lol

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

Kids these days only want instant gratification.

30min game days are my favorite. I would even like it to go slower if more micromanaging is introduced.

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

Book Siberia

Book Siberia

AE Know It All

• 209 posts

User's Awards

5    3    3      
real time world, anyone? ~grin~

sargester

sargester

#BRINGBACKTHEOLDCOLORSAA

• 139 posts

User's Awards

I think 30 mins to be perfect for those that perhaps have real life commitments and dont have the spare time to play in faster rounds.

Obviously, still slightly better than when AE first started, when each day was 1 hour in real life and all your aircraft would be delivered on the first day of the new month... fun times that lol

Exactly 

Cyprus_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifItaly_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

real time world, anyone? ~grin~

No :furious:

aDarRVC.png

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

Go to airline enterprise then if you want to do that :P

aDarRVC.png

sargester

sargester

#BRINGBACKTHEOLDCOLORSAA

• 139 posts

User's Awards

Go to airline enterprise then if you want to do that :P

what is that?

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

what is that?

A good airline sim that is 1:1 time.

WAZZ

WAZZ

Fan of being inactive

• 298 posts
  • Skype Name:wazzupyoshi

User's Awards

20 minute game world is fine for me.

30 minutes personally is a bit too slow (even with sleep and school) but 20 minutes hits the sweet spot. 15 minutes is pushing it (though still manageable), 5 minutes is absolute chaos.

I would not mind a slower game time though, perhaps 45 minutes or an hour. That's about as slow as I can tolerate though. (a 30 year game world at 1 hour per day would take almost a full year to reset.)

Discord: Farko#3900 lolbanned

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users