Photo

Jestream Propels a New Generation of Alliances

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

Welcome, Airline Empires. We are glad to have you here to see what our big news is!

First off, I would like to announce that Jetstream will be reopening applications to the public effective as soon as the topic is posted. We hope to have several applications now and in the future.

Secondly, I would like to announce that we here at Jetstream have democratically voted to change our guidelines for airlines and players in our alliance. In the past, Jetstream was marketed to new players and to low cost carriers. While new players is a big part of the playerbase, many members did not join due to problems with our reputation as well as the fact that a majority of new players do not use the forum and are not yet willing to commit to realistic airlines. We have introduced a new guideline for players and airlines with a twist. This twist is what brings Jetstream ahead to the future.

Other alliances do ask their players to have a logo, livery, and maybe alliance livery for their airline. AE is basically now a gallery for airlines and our goal is to try to adapt to that. Effective immediately, all airlines applying to Jetstream must be gallery airlines. A gallery airline must consist of a livery history, a written history, and will be played in-game following the written history as closely as possible. All gallery airlines will follow Jetstream requirements for hours by types, also posted in the new regulations.

Jetstream also is looking to have players with experience in the forums. We are looking not only for players who have been here and have a significant forum presence, we also are looking for players who will represent us well in the community. 

In conclusion, we have completely changed our philosophy. We already have in our alliance what we want with these requirements, but we will continue to look to bond the community together. One day I hope I can look back at Airline Empires and say that I built a common bond in this amazing community and helped to make every player ever in Jetstream become a mature, collected member of society.

wgOP4y0.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users