World Airlines Alliance News

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
We are currently looking for applicants for an opening in the alliance.

For this member we need:

-Finish in the top 30 in version 1
-Experience in playing and not asking stupid questions
-Fun attitude towards the game
-Willing to do some higher priorities in the alliance

Thank you, if you want to do this, just post in here, and we will decide the best applicant.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
As we said, we are looking for a new member for our alliance. We are forming a board within the alliance to be more organized, and looking for a person who knows what they are doing, and would be willing to fill that spot. Thank you :D

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
I was wondering if there was an update to my request to join the alliance. My airline is Song, proudly serving the DFW area since today!

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
we are talking about some stuff with new members being allowed in, we will watch your progress first.

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
Allright, thank you.

Bowcrow

Bowcrow

• 16 posts
I wouldn't mind bringing my ORD base of ops into this alliance if you would be so kind as to review our operations in that regard.

Brian:D

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, nice to see ur interest in the WAA Alliance, Bowcrow.

At the present time, the WAA alliance is currently presently closed for registration, due to the fact that current members are sorting out some details in our approach to new members.

However, we do wish u maintain ur interest in joining the WAA alliance in the future, when possibly new members are allowed into the WAA alliance.

:(

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
  • WLM ID:exposcohen@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:expo27scohen

Originally posted by Maestro69
Well, nice to see ur interest in the WAA Alliance, Bowcrow.

At the present time, the WAA alliance is currently presently closed for registration, due to the fact that current members are sorting out some details in our approach to new members.

However, we do wish u maintain ur interest in joining the WAA alliance in the future, when possibly new members are allowed into the WAA alliance.

I'll freshen it up. We are closed for about another week which by then we will vote on new members and those will be allowed to join. We have changed the WAA to an Invite only Alliance but you are certainly welcome to post that you are intersted in the alliance so we know if we should included you in the voting.

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
To WAA members

Bluewings Airways, an airline based in the South-Central region of Europe would like to join the WAA.

Please include my airline in the voting, and many thanks in advance.

Zeta

Zeta

• 31 posts
  • WLM ID:h.schuchnigg@imc-krems.ac.at
To WAA members,

Pacifica Airlines, operating out of HKG, would be interested in joining the WAA as well.

Thank you,
Zeta

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
As ithboy has said, the WAA alliance has become an invited only alliance, so please rest assure that ur airline will be kept in mind when we decided to vote for a new member.

And thanks for posting ur interested to join the alliance.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
Thanks for the interest people, we are currently full or something like that. Anyways when we are looking for new members, we will put you as an option to be allowed in the alliance.... Thank you and talk to you later...

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
THe WAA will like to present the new logo, which represent a new modern, sharp look about the WAA alliance.

Posted Image

lchaim227

lchaim227

• 41 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:lchaim227
are there any openings currently my airline is money air and my value is i believe just above 100 million, i have four aircraft

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
After a couple weeks.. or months of inactivity on this thread, we are proud to announce that we have openings and are debating which airlines to let into the alliance. With a new logo, and new structure of the alliance WAA is much stronger.

Song is in the alliance and another one who wants to remain unamous for the time being, with Air Pacific leaving the game, he is just helping us behind the scenes.

We will let you know which airlines get into the alliance when we decide which ones are in.

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
  • WLM ID:exposcohen@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:expo27scohen

Originally posted by Nathaniel
After a couple weeks.. or months of inactivity on this thread, we are proud to announce that we have openings and are debating which airlines to let into the alliance. With a new logo, and new structure of the alliance WAA is much stronger.

Song is in the alliance and another one who wants to remain unamous for the time being, with Air Pacific leaving the game, he is just helping us behind the scenes.

We will let you know which airlines get into the alliance when we decide which ones are in.

Thanks, helping behind the screnes ;) (What ever that means :P )

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
idk either... u quit the game so... ure still in somehow ;)

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
I think its more like Ithboy is a life member of WAA ;)

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

Originally posted by Pacific
To WAA members

Bluewings Airways, an airline based in the South-Central region of Europe would like to join the WAA.

Please include my airline in the voting, and many thanks in advance.

I still want to join, so please consider my airline, thank you.

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
You will be considered during the new member vote, coming up soon, afterwards you will be notified of the results/ conditions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users