World Airlines Alliance News

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
With the reset underway its time to resume the WAA.

It currently exists of: Canadian Air, CityLink, Australis Airlines, and Srbska Rebulic Transit.

WAA has privately been asking for people to join the Alliance and WILL NOT be accepting any airliens except for those privately announced.

More Info to Come :D

[Edit]Please if this can be a thread just for WAA members, not for anybody else that would be great.. don't want another flooding thread. When/If we open to public applications we will notify you in the old thread. Thanx :)

[Edited on 3/24/2005 by Nathaniel]

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
We welcome Cristiane to the WAA. Cristiane runs MB Airways out of JFK and will be a valuable asset to the WAA family.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
Posted Image

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
  • WLM ID:exposcohen@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:expo27scohen
WOW!!! :D I totaly forgot about this alliance :)
I'll still be in it as long as I get rights to MAD.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
K, sounds good, i don;t think there is another doing MAD, welcome back :D

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Oh, really Nathaniel, i hope you happen forgotten who has their airline based in Madrid already? :mad:
But, im always open to share, if that is fine with ithboy!!!! :cool::cool:

[Edited on 24-3-05 by Maestro69]

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
  • WLM ID:exposcohen@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:expo27scohen
no problem. I am just starting out in MAD till I get some cash then all I am gona do is fly International.

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, i dont mind you having routes from Madrid . Lets just maintain the same price, if possible :D , to benefit both our airlines. I also plan to fly international from Madrid, but thats later on. At the moment, im more focused on my Spanish and European network!!!! :cool::cool:

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
Full List of Members:

Canadian Air
City Link
Australis Airlines
Anstar (sry to forget u in first post)
Srbska Rebulic Transit.
MB Airways
Air Pacific

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
With the name change of MB Airways to mbair we are switching that in our list, and am glad to announce to joining of Fusion Air. This airline will be a valuable asset to our team and we look forward to working with all of our current members.

*On a side note*Waiting for that alliance feature miller!

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Great news to hear that Fusion Airways has joined the alliance.

I will like to welcome you, as CEO of Australis Airlines!!!!:cool:

Guest_SkyHawk82831_*

Guest_SkyHawk82831_*
  • Guests
Yup, I'm here!

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
With a week of absence of the president, the alliance feature will be added soon when he returns. Have a good week all!

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
I was wondering if I could join your prestigous alliance, I am based in DAL and have six jets and could use a group or airlines to guide me in the expansion process. You can look me up under DaSong (Logo reads fly son.) Thank you for your consideration.

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, hpscot08, at the present moment, Nathaniel is still not back from his week vacation :D .

Anyways, when Nathaniel comes back, he will let you know if you been accepted in the alliance!!!

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
Thank you very much for your prompt response, and I look forward to hearing his decision.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
I will decide soon, just want to look over some stuff inside the alliance, so just wait and i will get back soon, and i will moniter ur activity.

On other news, we have made a request for an alliance board and we will see the results, and we will be more active now that no one is leaving for long and can monither and do stuff actively :D

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
We welcome another member into the alliance, Amazing Airlines... he will sign up as mramazing ....

Guest_COEWR777_*

Guest_COEWR777_*
  • Guests
Can i join i am based in CPH with a fleet of 3 erj135, 3 b1900, 1 717 i am going to order some new planes for my new focus cities moscow and tel aviv. BUt can i join. By the way i am euro jet.

[Edited on 4/14/2005 by COEWR777]

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
i will see, we are just going over some stuff right now and i will bring it up for discussion, not sure how big i want the alliance right now, but i will think

miller!!! when is the alliance features going to be added.. i am waiting :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users