Photo

Issue with computer, help

- - - - - Issue with computer help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

BrianHeare

BrianHeare

• 3 posts
Hi to all!. I some time ago changed my computer and reinstalled operating system, and i have a lot of problems that i wanted to fix, but i don't know how. I was using windows 10, but i've installed windows and i think that there are some issues with brandmauer. I can't use apache channel because it's often busy and many ports are not working with other clients from the internet. Perhaps, it is a problem with cisco, but I'm not sure. So what is your opinion?

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Hi to all!. I some time ago changed my computer and reinstalled operating system, and i have a lot of problems that i wanted to fix, but i don't know how. I was using windows 10, but i've installed windows and i think that there are some issues with brandmauer. I can't use apache channel because it's often busy and many ports are not working with other clients from the internet. Perhaps, it is a problem with cisco, but I'm not sure. So what is your opinion?

Firstly, wrong forum section, secondly I don't have any real idea. Have you tried powering off your PC and starting up again. Not simply rebooting?

SkyMandalorian

SkyMandalorian

AE Player

• 47 posts

I think that this thread is not for this forum at all. Most probably it is for this forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users