Photo

Evolve Branding

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Thought I would try designing a whole brand instead of just the livery. Feel free to share your thoughts.

xxPnV8m.jpg

NEric7j.jpg

kRv46k7.jpg

Ph3E8I6.jpg

fwBjUJy.jpg

ubBkgJs.jpg

Oggey

Oggey

Disgusting, sick, and nasty member

• 1,006 posts

(Broken English alert, I'm just going to write what comes to mind)

There's many flaws with this; But I'm happy to see someone actually develop so I'll give my few cents on this.

The symbol itself, not sure if blatantly stolen or you made it. If you made it, it has potential and could be utilised nicely. Where I think this brand falls really short is in the application and font choices. In general it feels very clunky, a lot of what goes into a good brand is alignment and tidyness, and this has none of it. From the stripes of the aircraft to the titles everything feels either to large, or misplaced.

The ticket should probably not include the same fonts used on the titles either. You need an easy to read font here with clear information. To me it looks like a piece of paper with too much information on. The brand needs space. 

12ca1c99cc.png

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

(Broken English alert, I'm just going to write what comes to mind)

There's many flaws with this; But I'm happy to see someone actually develop so I'll give my few cents on this.

The symbol itself, not sure if blatantly stolen or you made it. If you made it, it has potential and could be utilised nicely. Where I think this brand falls really short is in the application and font choices. In general it feels very clunky, a lot of what goes into a good brand is alignment and tidyness, and this has none of it. From the stripes of the aircraft to the titles everything feels either to large, or misplaced.

The ticket should probably not include the same fonts used on the titles either. You need an easy to read font here with clear information. To me it looks like a piece of paper with too much information on. The brand needs space. 

Thanks for your feedback. The logo itself is just from Google since this is just my first attempt. I just wanted to try out doing a bit more than a livery. I will probably attempt to create my own once I have a better idea of what I am doing with all of this. 

A220

A220

A220 ftw

• 327 posts

This is really nice! Well done! :D

BV6atB1.jpg

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts
I like this... like a lot. It's a very nice livery although it does look like a American LCC A little

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Although I don't like the design as much on this one, I have made another called Azul (Blue), with it's local carrier Azul Claro (Light Blue), and it's loyalty programme called Azul Real (Royal Blue)

L8vkdIQ.jpg

89wMjzv.jpg

YqLPaAJ.jpg

AGmSzMD.jpg

WbS7uSw.jpg

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

I like this... like a lot. It's a very nice livery although it does look like a American LCC A little

Spirit?

Also, these liveries are a good start, font excluded. Keep it up (Evolve Branding being addressed here)

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
David Neeleman is gonna sue the **** out of you for that one

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

David Neeleman is gonna sue the **** out of you for that one