No aircraft showing for a route.

R0

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

FBoston84

FBoston84

Rising Pilot

• 60 posts

In R0, I want to fly a FLL-MDW route. I have two idle 707-420s, but on the "Add Flights" page, neither show up. FLL is one of my hubs and I have a terminal there. Why is this happening?  :cry3:  :alarm:

Fred

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

The problem is MDW. It only has a short runway - too short for a B707. If the plane can't use the runway, it wont show up. If you have no other available aircraft, try the used market. I don't know what time era you're in, but most smaller, single aisle aircraft should be ok with it. If you're in a 707 era, try a DC-9 or 737-200. If there are Canadair Yukons around, they're also good value & fine for MDW.

Message me personally if you need help.

FBoston84

FBoston84

Rising Pilot

• 60 posts

Thank you, i checked FLL runway length but not MDW!

707 and dc8 are the only good jets around right now.

HanTseng

HanTseng

AE Luver

• 335 posts

User's Awards

21    7    6    3   

The problem is MDW. It only has a short runway - too short for a B707. If the plane can't use the runway, it wont show up. If you have no other available aircraft, try the used market. I don't know what time era you're in, but most smaller, single aisle aircraft should be ok with it. If you're in a 707 era, try a DC-9 or 737-200. If there are Canadair Yukons around, they're also good value & fine for MDW.

Message me personally if you need help.

Yes, the problem is at MDW and not FLL. If the airport has a runway that is too short, than the aircraft will not show up. Only the aircraft that would be able to land at the airport would show up. You could use another jet with a shorter runway requirement to solve the problem.

post-80164-0-49508800-1518631495.png

BV6atB1.png

vxfPiWg.png

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

Exactly. Try a smaller plane, 737, dc-9, an older propliner, those usually will work for you. They can use short runways.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users