• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Whirligig

Whirligig

AE Player

• 93 posts

User's Awards

Hi All, 

I've got an S3-A airline known as Fanglin Air, an expansive British airline operation numerous routes. My base is in Heathrow, but I've also got establishments in other cities. I've been kind of slacking recently, and I've got an upcoming family trip, where I anticipate I won't be online much. I'm looking for someone who can keep adding routes for me.

here are some parameters:

-Don't order/sell/scrap any aircraft, I will do that myself.

-Don't open hubs outside of the UK

-I prefer expansion from my 3 current hubs, but expansion into Manchester is acceptable.

-Use whatever planes work for each route, just try not to overshoot demand by a lot. 

-Run through my routes, and "match lowest competitor prices" for those in need. 

-Don't change any configurations, systems, airline options, just route adjustments.

-Try to add as many new destinations worldwide as possible.

Keep in mind that I will be working on my airline alongside whoever I choose, so I will notice changes, good or bad, and will react accordingly. Thanks for helping me ease my situation, and together we will rule the world! (jk)

Note that any changes I may want to add here I will Message to those with access. 

Thanks again!

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

Okay, I'll be sure to open up a hub in the Falklands, where it's absolutely part of the UK and definitely not Argentina.

I'll also make extra money by putting 49x frequency on routes to Guernsey.

You really need an airline in the Channel Islands, and the "mainland" British Isles are too crowded, so I'll replace all your wide bodies, close all hubs, and start hubs in Jersey and previously mentioned Guernsey.

If you have any Vickers or Concordes, those gotta be scrapped.

Overall, I'll make Fanglin Air great again.

My code is 80085.

siggie3.png

Whatfool

Whatfool

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

I would be willing to help, adding routes is fairly easy and I can do it worldwide, however I have the most extensive knowledge in the United States.  I would like to help.

Whatfool

Whatfool

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

my code is 81357

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users