Photo

ISSUE: I Cannot Fly Between LGA and PHX Due To Pilotical Issues.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

thenzs

thenzs

Seriously Considers Marring Delta Air Lines

• 40 posts

User's Awards

There are a few flights I cant fly to due to false political restrictions in SE4. I looked and these are flown in real life the restrictions should not be there.

Thanks,

Zac

Delta Airlines CEO

SkyTeam Alliance Leader

HanTseng

HanTseng

AE Luver

• 335 posts

User's Awards

21    7    6    3   

It's a real political restriction. Flights from LaGuardia LGA cannot be longer than 1500 miles.

Check the Political Restrictions and Open Skies Agreements: http://www.airline-e...-agreements-r13

post-80164-0-49508800-1518631495.png

BV6atB1.png

vxfPiWg.png

gertjatsa

gertjatsa

Enthusiast

• 61 posts

User's Awards

Well, Denver is an exception under this rule, so it should be changed.

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts
First of all Delta Airlines is actually Delta Air Lines. Second of all, this is an often-spoken-about problem. It has been discussed many times, and it gets repetitive. Unless with special FAA approval, you can't fly out of a 1500 mi. radius from the airport. If you're going to ask, please do a bit of research. Not trying to go hard on you, but it gets repetitive. Unfortunately, AE can't let you have the "FAA Clearence" for your airline. If you want to fly these routes, consider a non politically restricted world. If you're looking to fly to the DC area, I suggest Baltimore-Washington International. Washington Dulles International isn't bad either. It would be your call, but if I'm not mistaken, the real Delta Air Lines has some dense operations out of Dulles. I'd go there. Best of luck!

BV6atB1.jpg

thenzs

thenzs

Seriously Considers Marring Delta Air Lines

• 40 posts

User's Awards

Thanks ZyreaxPlayz, I researched this after I posted the issue and felt like such an idiot. My name is Delta Airlines becouse Delta Air Lines is taken in most worlds so I use this. Delta has big operations out of BWI as well, it is my home airport.

~Zac

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users