Photo

US airports

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Dumpster Fire

Dumpster Fire

AE Player

• 50 posts

There is a new airport being built in Everett, North of Seattle. It currently has two gates. According to www.world-airport-codes.com the IATA code is PAE.

Donny

Donny

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

KPAE is home to Boeing's Everett Factory, and as of 2017 only cargo flights operate in and out of KPAE. 

Dumpster Fire

Dumpster Fire

AE Player

• 50 posts
Alaska Airlines is building a two gate terminal at KPAE. There will be scheduled services in fall 2018 http://www.kiro7.com...ield_/529920985

berubium

berubium

AE Luver

• 327 posts

User's Awards

I could see Allegiant trying to invade this airport.  They like to fly from secondary airports when they can.

6b666ded-5961-48f2-87f7-179923375b14.png

Dumpster Fire

Dumpster Fire

AE Player

• 50 posts
I think that they will, which might make it Bellingham JR

berubium

berubium

AE Luver

• 327 posts

User's Awards

Yeah, true to an extent, but Bellingham will continue to benefit from us British Columbians.  Driving further south to Everett begins to lose its appeal for residents of Greater Vancouver.  It will do well for locals though I am sure.

6b666ded-5961-48f2-87f7-179923375b14.png

kpz

kpz

"Ross Come Home"-A Parody of "Gary Come Home"

• 694 posts
There must be a year of operations, so a PAX total can be set. I want to see this, a lot. I always liked the idea of seeing Paine Field get some commercial service. To who said Allegiant Air will invade KPAE, won't it be ironic for an Airbus to operate at a Boeing facility. :-P

BV6atB1.jpg

VoxPopuli2003

VoxPopuli2003

• 4 posts

Destin Executive Airport has been served by a small commuter airline for some time now. I believe that they either only have a single gate or operate out of the FPO on the airfield.

• Airport Name: Destin Executive Airport
  • ICAO Code: KDTS
  • IATA Code:  DSI
  • Passenger Numbers (Estimated figures are allowed): ~1210 (rough estimate for 2017; while commercially served, the airport doesn't receive enough passenger traffic for the FAA to actually begin creating more official statistics; these are calculated by 11-12 total passengers a day for 110 commercially-serving operating days, which is about what the airport gets each year)
  • Coordinates: 30°24′00″N 086°28′17″W
  • Runway length: 5,001 U.S. Miles (1,524 Meters)
  • State/Region: Florida

I hope I'm posting this in the correct place, please let me know if it should be placed otherwise.

sedriskell

sedriskell

• 9 posts

Mobile Downtown Airport, in Alabama, is now operating as a comercial airport served by Frontier.  Long term plan is for all comercial operations to be shifted from Mobile Regional to Downtown.  Could Mobile Downtown Airport be added?  If information on numbers and codes is needed I can provide it.

Also, Tuscaloosa Regional Airport is now named Tuscaloosa National Airport, could it be renamed to reflect the rebranding?

JohnnyBoythePilot

JohnnyBoythePilot

Building a fictional aviation empire with Rainier Aviation Group

• 8 posts

KPAE just fully opened up to commercial service with Alaska & United flying E-175's out of 2 gates at the airport. I think this would be a great addition to the game. I think KAWO would also be another great airport. I mean if Anacortes and Skagit Valley Regional are available, why not Arlington & Paine Field?

Building a fictional aviation empire with Rainier Aviation Group.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users