Photo

Game Progress Bar (Year -> Year)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

QuincyGlobal

QuincyGlobal

Quincy Airways's Chairman

• 2 posts

Hello, my name is ArcticOrca and I am new on the website. I was wondering what happens if a server reached it's maximum year.

Will all airlines in this server be deleted or will they continue with everything the same from the beginning again?

Thanks for your explaination.

Aviator48

Aviator48

Empire Airliner

• 239 posts

User's Awards

3    2   

All airlines will be deleted, and the world starts fresh with brand new airlines and players. Welcome to the game!

AE is the best.

SicS89qs.jpg

jetstream/globe

sfkORg2.jpg

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

All airlines will be deleted, and the world starts fresh with brand new airlines and players. Welcome to the game!

you can tell when this happens when it says World Reset : [world name] on the home page when you log into the website. Welcome!

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

After the server reaches its maximum year, the game may continue to run for a while until the developer resets it. Then, all airlines are deleted, awards are handed out, and a new game is set. There will be nothing whatever in the newly resetted world that relates to the previous round; everything starts all over again.

In the meantime, welcome to Airline Empires, and I hope you will enjoy your time here!

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

QuincyGlobal

QuincyGlobal

Quincy Airways's Chairman

• 2 posts

Thanks alot :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users