Photo

Alliance functions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

AntonKistol

AntonKistol

• 4 posts

Is there any advantage of being alliance participant?

I also want to build cooperation with other airco's but don't know is there any options which allow me to contact with other player or copperations functions (for example -- using the same gate at the airport/engaging paxes or codeshares)

gallery_87818_1566_10504.png

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

In-game an alliance only helps build reputation. You cannot really share anything. In AE you can also join a forum alliance. These are players who consistently run the same airlines with the same people. They get their own forum to chat with each other, it's quite fun actually.

wgOP4y0.jpg

markantony9692

markantony9692

AE Player

• 78 posts

One other benefit is that you get connecting passengers at hubs of both your own airline and other alliance members.

Say you have a hub at MIA and xyz airline has a hub at CCS. You can fly your flight to CCS, which will get extra passengers because other passengers "connect" onto your flight at CCS.

AntonKistol

AntonKistol

• 4 posts

In-game an alliance only helps build reputation. You cannot really share anything. In AE you can also join a forum alliance. These are players who consistently run the same airlines with the same people. They get their own forum to chat with each other, it's quite fun actually.

Where I can find alliance chat?

gallery_87818_1566_10504.png

Spyrosv

Spyrosv

AE Addict

• 855 posts

Where I can find alliance chat?

By applying to any of the forum alliances. If you get accepted, you're in the alliance as a member and you also get the passwords for the protected forums of an alliance. You can find all of the active forum alliances in the Alliances tab in the main forum section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users