Photo

Show load distribution on route screen

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Lord Awesome

Lord Awesome

• 4 posts

The one thing I find currently missing is a display of the load distribution on the routes overview page. I have several hubs and operate a few 100 different flights out of each hub, so I always get a lot of connecting pax. The problem for me arises when a competing airline on one of the routes I fly lowers its price, and steals some of my "real" pax, leaving me with e.g. over 50% connecting pax on my route. The load factor will still be 100% and more often than not I'll still be making a tiny profit, so nothing shows red or negative on the route overview screen, and with almost 400 different routes I just don't have the time to check up on the details of every single route I operate.

So my suggestion/request is: would it be possible to add the pax distribution bar (the green/blue one from the route details page) on the routes overview page as well, next to the load factor info? Or is there a specific reason why this information isn't currently on the routes overview page?

Spyrosv

Spyrosv

AE Addict

• 855 posts

+1. We definitely need something like this, especially if we run large airlines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users