Premium Economy

* * * - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

Just like economy, but with more legroom. Maybe have the rate be 1.25 economy seats per premium economy seat

Lenins Ghost

Lenins Ghost

AE Player

• 81 posts

Been suggested before 

eSPeWe

eSPeWe

blah blah blah...

• 75 posts
For legromm, you can increase it by reducing the total seats

big.png

sjwjej

sjwjej

• 9 posts

how about suggest IFS system to change thier pitch? I think that can stop from making spamilner and it will be able to management premium airlines....

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Can you all please search the ****ing forums before ****ing posting more s*** that has been posted ****ing thousands of sodding times. **** sake children, you're all so ****ing lazy. ****s.

+1

But Zortan is new. He'll get the idea soon.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

On this wonderful website there is this wonderful thing called a "search bar" here is how it works:

1. Type in what you want to find

2. Enter

There you god damn go.

I apologize if this to hard for you :disgusted:

He's new. Let him get it. I've already said it

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

Can you all please search the ****ing forums before ****ing posting more s*** that has been posted ****ing thousands of sodding times. **** sake children, you're all so ****ing lazy. ****s.

You were an 11 yr old on AE when you joined!

compton

compton

AE Luver

• 256 posts

User's Awards

5    2    6   

On this wonderful website there is this wonderful thing called a "search bar" here is how it works:

1. Type in what you want to find

2. Enter

There you god damn go.

I apologize if this to hard for you :disgusted:

You guys  :rofl:

I am a fairly new member. At first I didn't understand that. If these accounts were created multiple months ago, they should get it by now. But Zortan is new. We need to lay off a bit.

vZOC42i.png

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

I am a fairly new member. At first I didn't understand that. If these accounts were created multiple months ago, they should get it by now. But Zortan is new. We need to lay off a bit.

Nah

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Nah

Banned for lack of decency and sympathy

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

While this topic has been brought up before and discussed in the AE community, there is more to it than just adding another class option to the game.

Not sure if it more work or not, but probably requires a partial rewrite of the game code to incorporate this feature (like any others that people would love to see) and that would require testing and ensuring that no other parts of the game is affected.

Obviously, it would be great to see and hopefully to do see it in AE v4 (whenever that comes to fruition) but in the meantime, we just gotta make do with what we have.

:)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

He's new. Let him get it. I've already said it

Thank you both of you. To everyone else: I am new, and now I realize that this has been suggested before, so I apologize. However, if you don't like posts, don't read them! Also, Please respect that I didn't know that it had been suggested before, and barely knew how to work the game when I suggested this. Please be nice to others on the forums, for goodness sake!

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

Nah

chill Kai, f***ing chill dude. it's all good in the hood.

BV6atB1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users